Anyone staying at the AKL in Jan and as excited as me

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
well, my time is finally just around the corner, well almost!! this will be my first time at the AKL and was wondering if any others would be there in jan? praying for good weather or at least decent (smile)
we will arrive jan 8 departing jan 14

lisa:p

Count us in! We are extremely excited to be staying at the AKL for the first time. We're staying Jan. 1-7, looks like we'll just miss each other. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and Joyous New Year:D Here's to good weather, safe and happy vacations to all.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earseek: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Me, me! I'm excited! We will be at the Dolphin 12/30-1/6 and then at AKL 1/6-1/12. It will be our second stay at AKL! You will love the resort! Have a great time!

I'll be there Jan.1 to 6 and can't wait. My oldest has wanted to stay at AKL since it was being built...she is majoring in wildlife science. At 20 years old she is as excited as a 6 year old! (well, okay, I am too and I'm a good deal older;) ) Get out your green ribbon WDWnut, and I'll keep an eye out for you!

Beth

We'll be there, too. ASMO from 1/10 to 1/12 and AKL 1/13 to 1/16. Can't wait. We've never been to either resort.

TTFN,

We'll have our lime green on, most likely on my DH's backpack. There will be four of us, myself, DH and two DD's 8 and 15. I know we plan on spending New Years Day at the resort so I hope we run into each other:D Are you doing the Sunrise Safari or dining at Boma's during your stay?

I can't believe how close we all are to going. I really can't believe I haven't started packing:crazy:

This will be our first time at WDW and we're staying at AKL 1/14-1/18 when we will leave for our Disney cruise. I can't believe it's almost time! We are 6 adults and 1 4yo. I'm grandma and taking the whole family. We had originally booked CBR but because of the double size beds at CBR and with the discount codes we were able to upgrade to AKL, still spending more than I would like to. Sometimes I have a panic attack and think we won't like it or won't spend enough time there to enjoy it. Then I remember how lucky we are to be able to go and wonder how we could possibly not like it?! Looks like we'll miss you all but have a wonderful time! Linda

We are staying 1/22-1/29 and excited as well. I'd be interested to hear you thoughts when you return. Have fun, I'm jealous!

WDWnut....we definitely plan to eat at Boma's, but since concierge is out of my price range there will be no Sunrise Safari for me.:( We will be a group of 4 girls (okay, two of us are a little long in the tooth to be called girls). Me, my sister, and my 2 DDs ages 18 and 20. Just look for the gray haired lady with the beautiful girls! Hope to see you there!

Yes, we will be meeting friends there for a couple of nights over the MLK weekend. Really looking forward to it.

For us it is an especially sweet return to AKL. Last year we found out we were expecting on our first day at AKL . Now we get to bring her there and show her the place!! We are there Jan 16-22. I'll be the one carrying the baby with the "last time I was here I was an embryo" shirt...just kidding

This would be us, too ... we'll be there from Dec. 28 - Jan. 1. We're staying concierge for the first time in our lives (on DVC points, which doesn't "hurt" as much as cash, but still frivilous for us).

We are pumped, yeah baby, and just thinking of where we'll be this time next week. Woo-hoo!

We'll be the party of five stuffing ourselves silly at Boma the 29th for dinner.

Dreamfinder2,

Looks like we'll just miss each other. We'll be the party of four at Boma's stuffing our faces on Jan. 1 ;)

I know what you mean about splurging for concierge. If not for our anniversary and the over 40% savings with our AP we would not be staying in concierge. Are you doing the Sunrise Safari?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter