Anyone started Christmas shopping, or even thinking about Christmas yet.

Pretty much decided to do a trip to Branson for Christmas. Using Swagbucks to get some GCs to offset the costs and going to see what Silver Dollar City tickets cost from AAA. Hoping to do it for about $2000 OOP. Fingers crossed.

My Christmas list has gone done dramatically from over 40 to maybe 7 over the last few years. I'll ask the BF what he wants and get that for him. A lot of my family just gets a card. I typically go nuts for my sister, but she's also fairly easy to shop for.

We'll just have gotten home from Europe so chances are it's a very low key Christmas for us and the dogs.

Ok I’ve started shopping. I picked up a Chromebook and wireless mouse for ds14 during the back to school promos at Costco. We have a nice new gaming desktop that we bought last Christmas but he’s not the only one who uses it and he needed something for homework and internet surfing etc so that he’s not always tying up the main computer.
Both kids will also be getting their Disney tickets for Christmas.

Went to Penzeys today & got 2 Fruita seasonings for the kids stockings as well as some powdered ginger for my MILs stocking. Both marked down to $2/jar. They also had the Teacher gifts marked down to $6 so I got one for me & another for my son to give in the family gift exchange. Walked out with a lot for under $20.
Already started working on stocking stuffers so I can get good stuff cheap. Had the kids give me a preliminary wishlist. G-d help me my daughter wants Apple Bluetooth Headphones. $155. Guess I need to hit the Swagbucks HARD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter