Anyone recently stay at Royale Parc Suites?

lbklyn

DIS Veteran
I wrote this last night half asleep and by accident hijacked someone elses thread and put it on there! I have been reading alot of reviews on Trip Advisor for this hotel. Most are very good but of course there are those that are pretty bad and make you rethink things. Not sure if I am even going but find this place to have everything I would be looking for. Free Breakfast, free shuttles, seperate bedroom, lots of places within walking distance, happy hour by the pool. Rooms "look" nice. I called and they listed about 5 buses going to the parks through the course of the day and said last bus coming back leaves an hour after park closes (depending which park is last on stop). And the prices on bookit seem very good. Any information on ANYTHING about this hotel would be appreciated. :)

I wrote this last night half asleep and by accident hijacked someone elses thread and put it on there! I have been reading alot of reviews on Trip Advisor for this hotel. Most are very good but of course there are those that are pretty bad and make you rethink things. Not sure if I am even going but find this place to have everything I would be looking for. Free Breakfast, free shuttles, seperate bedroom, lots of places within walking distance, happy hour by the pool. Rooms "look" nice. I called and they listed about 5 buses going to the parks through the course of the day and said last bus coming back leaves an hour after park closes (depending which park is last on stop). And the prices on bookit seem very good. Any information on ANYTHING about this hotel would be appreciated. :)

I was looking for info and opinions on this hotel as well as we booked a trip thru YouBookit for July this year. I am very good at reading everything written about a place before I book and everything I have read on every web site / travel site and guide book has given this place a high rating. We are AAA members and they ahve rated this hotel very high as well - 4 out of 5 diamonds. It seems to have great ammenities and be reasoable distance from parks.
When are you going?
I will tell you I was more concerned about using youbookit - as I have never used them before then I was booking into this hotel.

Hope we both have a good experience here and on holidays! :goodvibes

We're staying there May 24-29th this year. My aunt is a travel agent and she won't put us ANYWHERE that she wouldn't stay herself. Seems to be a great deal- two rooms, full kitchen, free breakfast... what more could we want? If you are expecting the Ritz, you will be disappointed. If you want a comfy room and quiet- this seems to be the place!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter