Anyone recently sail Jewel of the Seas?

AquaDame

DCL
I hear she is going into dry dock April 2016, but does she seem like she needs it or is she still in good shape? Considering switching to her vs. the Disney Wonder on our cruise in January and having a tougher time deciding than I thought I would. Do you think we'd regret it? Its "only" a $550 difference between the two. We don't have kids - is there anything we should know?

Another pro or con might be the stops - instead of Grenada, Martinique & St Kitts the Jewel is going to St Maarten, St Lucia & St Croix (the other two islands are the same)

Thanks! :)

We sailed on the Jewel just a couple of months ago on an Alaska cruise. Didn't seem like she needed anything the way of freshening up.

We sailed on the Jewel just a couple of months ago on an Alaska cruise. Didn't seem like she needed anything the way of freshening up.

Thank you! I probably wouldn't have even thought of it but someone mentioned they don't have flat TVs yet which made me think maybe it has been a looooong time since the last refresh! ^^

Thank you! I probably wouldn't have even thought of it but someone mentioned they don't have flat TVs yet which made me think maybe it has been a looooong time since the last refresh! ^^
They definitely had flat screen TV's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter