Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

I see that Ldavern also gave me a token. That makes me feel even better. Thanks you guys for the pick-me-up!!!

Amy

WooHoo thanks Ms.Toad for my last Elvis.

I have sent out gifts to all who need them and I have copies of.

only 15 more to go!

Hello everyone! I just started this yesterday... I had been reading about how much fun you all have been having!!!

My name is Tybug98 on that site. I don't have any to trade right now, but maybe soon!

My turn to play Santa! :D :D :D

I just sent out a few "gifts."

I only need 3 more, but I can't find too many people that have them that are willing to trade. :(

A 'BIG' thank you to ldavern and suzska for the gift tokens!!!! :bounce: I'm now up to 35!! Only 61 more to go.

This really is addicting!:p

Welcome to the game Tybug:D I sent you some freebies:) Oops you got them already,, we must of posted at the same time:) You're welcome.. Lol laurie

Welcome Tybug I just sent you a few freebies also.

thanks everyone for my freebies and the treades I only need 9 more tokens.WooHoo!!!!

haygravymom I have sent you some freebies you have not accepted ck your inbox.

Is anyone playing the Santa Claus and want to trade????Please post!

Thanks again everyone

Mal

Thanks for the heads-up Mal. I am going to check my in-box next (just got back from the dentist with Avery - everyone pray that his tooth does not abcess cause then they will have to yank it - sent positive energy my way!!)

Thanks again to everyone who gave me tokens - I will return the favor to someone who needs what I don't when I get all of mine.

Amy

Mal,

I'm doing the Santa Claus one. I sent you an offer a while ago.

I only need 5 more there. And TWO more at Lilo/Stitch. Then I will be handing out a bunch more "gifts." He he he! Or should I say, Ho ho ho!

Now I have to go check out the Treasure Planet one. (Just when I thought I was done! LOL!)

I log in and Jlbi has give me three tokens. Thank you very much. That made my day.

You are welcome, and that just made my day. How sweet of you to say that! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also signed up for the Santa Clause one and the Treasure Planet one.
I do not have any extras right now but when I do I'll send them your way!:D

I need Stich as Elvis. I have sent out some offers but this one seems to be hard to find. Does anyone here happen to have an extra one? I would be very grateful.

I want to thank everyone again who has given me tokens. I guess I will delve into the Treasure Planet game and see if I can come up with ones you guys needs.

thanks again

Amy

haygravymom on the L&S game

gravymom on the DIS

I need Elvis and Stich as Elvis (both of these are Lilo/Stitch ones and not "real" Elvis ones).

Nobody that has the Stitch as Elvis ones answers my offers. :( Maybe I have to offer them ALL my extras. Or just wait and hope.

Looks like that is going to be the holy grail! No one answers my offers for that one either. Nuts!

WOW! You guys(gals!) are great!! Thanks for the freebies, jlbi, juliehoh13 and cyberwitch! I checked to see if I had anything anyone needed, but I don't. This is too much fun. I'm off to find the Treasure Planet game... like I need another reason to stay on the computer!! :bounce:

Oops! And Ms Toad! A big thank you!!! (I wasn't trying to leave you out!) So many folks have given to the cause, I missed you... sorry!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter