Anyone planning for 2015?

We are looking at Jan-May for a family trip. Not sure about staying on site because I think DH and I are going to upgrade to annual passes on our April 2014 trip.

We are going in April 2015, getting antsy for the dates to be released, and I still have several months before they do!

Planning for June 2015, hopefully at Wilderness Lodge!

We did a big trip in Nov. since we knew we wouldn't be able to go for a while. Older DS graduates this year and will be starting college while younger DS will start high school, and we just found out DH will be approved for medically retiring from the military and will be starting a new job, so I don't see a trip in 2014. But June 2015 will celebrate both boys' birthdays (June & July), their freshmen years, and DH's first retirement.

Now to wait a year and a half...

Just booked "room only" for January 17-21, 2015 (Lord willing) :) and yes I already have a basic itiniary planned :cool1:

I am!! I turn 50 in Dec 2015 (did I just put that in print? :scared1:) and the hubby has promised a grown up getaway as my present. Hoping for the Beach Club or Boardwalk Inn...should make passing that milestone a good memory! :goodvibes

I am happy to see that I am not the only on planning (or PRE planning) a 2015 trip.
I KNOW I want to rent points to save a few bucks.
GFV WvL AKV are my picks.

On the 2015 band wagon here too. Looking to go the same time we did last year. End of February into March. I also think it will be POR again. We absolutely loved it there. 400 days as of today!! Not that I'm counting or anything...lol

DH and I are planning for April or May 2015.
I just got emailed a PIN code, which is making it tempting to go in September 2014, but I think we will be waiting until Spring 2015.
Hopefully all the FP+ and MB and 7 Dwarves Mine stuff will be sorted out by then.

Planning for May 2015! Exact dates will depend on our school schedule. Our last trip was way back in April 2009. I'm wanting to stay at either the Poly or CR this trip. This will be my DD's first trip.

We are going in April 2015, getting antsy for the dates to be released, and I still have several months before they do!
I know what you mean. We're going in April 2015 too, and I would love to be able to nail down the cost right now. [sigh]

Yes! February or April for us. Got a free dining PIN for this year, sooooooo tempting, but just couldn't pull it off. Plus, by the time we thought maybe we could use it, it was December - and call me crazy, but I want more time than that to plan! I love the planning process and didn't want to pull it off in less than 2 months. So 2015 it is!

Literally the exact same situation for us. Now we're planning February 2015. :banana:

We are hoping for a late January/early February trip for next year. I've started my pre-planning sheet :surfweb: but man oh man the WDW website is NOT making it easy to get info. Everytime I click on something I get a "server busy" error message :headache: I've already figured out my potential dates and their corresponding ADR window openings. Next step is to start making a list of dining options!

We will be staying at our usual, POP, and I'm hoping for the typical free dining offer for January so we can upgrade.

We are planning a trip in Aug 2015. We want to do a split DVC stay for about 3-4 nights each stay and add on a day at US at the beginning (to see all the new HP world stuff and the Simpsons stuff). DH wants to get deluxe DP for the first part of the split stay. Not sure what 2 DVC resorts we'd do (we like BCV and then we all have different faves for the 2nd place). So, an 8-9 night trip in August...probably just DH and I and our twin DDs who will be 16.5. DS will have graduated HS and will be 18.5, so I think he'll pass on the trip. Probably the last WDW hurrah with our kids for a while...then onto F&W for DH and I for a few years.

Planning our 20th anniversary vacation for February of next year. Been planning it since last year. Was originally going to go over presidents day week since our actual anniversary is the 18th, but I guess that's a real busy week from everything I've read, so we'll probably be planning for the week prior. It looks like it'll be cheaper too.

We're hoping to go early January of '15 and then early December of '15.

Do they ever put out the following year's package prices before July? Everyone keeps telling me to check back in July to book the packages. Meh. So long to wait!! I'm hardcore homesick for WDW!

Also, do they usually have Stay, Play and Dine in January? If so I will be really psyched for that.

Planning on June 2015, probably the 3rd week and staying at CBR.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter