Anyone on the 1st Magic 5-Night to LP? (1 July 24 departure)

Calantha

DIS Veteran
If anyone is on the first 5 night sailing going to Lighthouse out of Ft. Lauderdale - would you be able to look up when tastings seem to be generally occurring? The itinerary is Castaway, Nassau, Lighthouse Point, Sea Day and we want to do Mixology and Chocolate/Liquor.

I was thinking about Mixology on Day 2 and then Chocolate/Liquor on Day 5, but after my weird experience with 8PM Mojito tastings on the Fantasy, I'm trying to get a sense of things (and plan with multiple people).

I think Platinum should be able to book starting March 3 (so I'll also give a shout then if no one volunteers in the meantime).

Thanks!

Bumping this in case someone has actually been able to book for the first 5-night. Thanks!

I am wondering if they will offer something at Lighthouse like the Mojito tasting that they do at CC.

So, Platinum MIL/FIL for the win - so in case anyone is interested, see below. A lot of things only being offered once (highlighted for reference). Day 4 is LP, so no mojito tasting that day.

1711924785504.png

So, Platinum MIL/FIL for the win - so in case anyone is interested, see below. A lot of things only being offered once (highlighted for reference). Day 4 is LP, so no mojito tasting that day.
I guess that means they will not offer one on the island like they do at CC. That's too bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter