Anyone on May 7, 2005?

jrp

DVC Since 2001* WL*F.I.F.L To Go Where No MOuse H
Hello ll you disney dreamers... This is our 2nd Disney 7 night cruise and our 1st Western. we're hoping to find others who are going this date :bounce: We are leaving the kids at home as this is our 25th Weddind observation. I was also using a cane last time due to a foot injury. Looking forward to talking and seeing some DIS friends.:wave: Last cruise before the Magic transitions to the West coast for the summer. This should be a good cruise time weather wise.:thewave:
James--St. Pete, FL-- DVC since 2001:firefight

Hi James!

We'll be on that cruise too... I had a post awhile back with other cruisers, but I guess it was a long time and the post got dumped :( This will be our first cruise with our family... me 38, DH 36, DD 12 and DD 10. I'm so stinkin' excited, I can stand it. I can't imagine what I will be like weeks and days up until the cruise.

Will enjoy meeting DISers when we get there.

Teresa

James - I found the old post and bumped it up so you can see the other cruisers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter