Anyone on Backstage Magic 20-25 Oct 2009

CinderALLIE

DIS Veteran
So I'm probably putting this up way to early, but I've had it booked for a whole weekend so it's not like I put it up straight away lol. I am super-excited about doing this tour. I'm doing this tour solo and everyone I know is sick of hearing about it. Are you going on this tour?

Cool. Can't wait to meet you. How much are you looking forward to it? I'm 25 and going solo. What about you and your husband. Is it a special occasion or is it, it's Disney?

Looking forward to meeting you too! We originally booked the trip (we live in Southern California) to "try out" ABD however we've already booked the Knights and Lights trip for next May. But, that said, we have never been to the Burbank Studios or even El Capitan, etc. in the Hollywood area and we love the behind the scenes stuff at Disneyland so we decided to give it a try. Judging from the reports on the trips it's fantastic and I'm sure we will not be sorry. As far as age -- my husband and I are both in our early 50s but we are very young at heart and love to have fun and love all things Disney.

Cool. I've never been to Disneyland so am looking forward to seeing it, especially the Walt parts.
I'm thinking of doing some Europe ABD in late 2010 or early 2011 (Makes it sound so far away:sad2: ). I'll prob be annoying you:lmao: about that vacation.

We don't know as much as the Disney guides -- that's for sure -- but if we can offer any help or suggestions, we'd be happy to do so. We're very excited for the trip as well.

and we're old enough and lived in So. Cal. long enough that my husband and I both remember Walt Disney at the parks. Kind of a fun fact.

and we're old enough and lived in So. Cal. long enough that my husband and I both remember Walt Disney at the parks. Kind of a fun fact.

Well then if thats the case I'll be driving you crazy. I wish I was around when Walt was. I'll be spending extra days at Disneyland and doing the Walk In Walt's footsteps tour. Also pre tour I'll be heading to San Francisco for a couple of days so I can go to the Walt Disney Family Museum. I just hope that opens on schedule!!

Backstage Magic Trip reports
Great , great Trip

Mine and a few others.....
SailingBeagle.Blogspot.com
Barbnefer.blogspot.com

allearsnet.com ( check reviews and scroll to abd )

Ok, we are back on track. I didn't realize you had started this thread and couldn't find it when I did a search. I asked the Moderator if they could delete the other one. Anyway, very excited about this being my second go around. It will be extra fun with my friends. Looking forward to it! We were wondering if maybe we could get into the Halloween party they have at night at DCA. Never know the surprises they will have.

Ok, we are back on track. I didn't realize you had started this thread and couldn't find it when I did a search. I asked the Moderator if they could delete the other one. Anyway, very excited about this being my second go around. It will be extra fun with my friends. Looking forward to it! We were wondering if maybe we could get into the Halloween party they have at night at DCA. Never know the surprises they will have.

I never even thought of that, I will be spending extra days at Disney and am gonna try to go on Halloween night. Will you be spending extra days there or are you just going on tour?

I never even thought of that, I will be spending extra days at Disney and am gonna try to go on Halloween night. Will you be spending extra days there or are you just going on tour?

We are going to add one extra night. We live in CA so we go there alot. You will love the decorations. They are getting better every year!

Laura......We are soooooo jealous, Have a blast !!!!!!!And don't forget that trip
report.
I think my trip mates for Knights and Lights are on this trip also.....
Hope you have Quinn and Robyn as your guides....

Lisa

We are going on Backstage Magic in 47 days. And since we live in So. Cal. we don't really need to do the rides so we planned for dinner at the Napa Rose and then the Halloween thing. On our free night.

We are going on Backstage Magic in 47 days. And since we live in So. Cal. we don't really need to do the rides so we planned for dinner at the Napa Rose and then the Halloween thing. On our free night.

Oh fun! I hope you will write a trip report when you get back? Will be curious how they add the halloween theme into the tour. We have a year to wait for it. But, we are really looking forward to it.

:lmao: Oops, I thought u were on next years one christy. Allwell have fun and I hope you enjoy your trip.

Looks like it's just back to me and you jacksparrowfan. So what are you and your friends like?

Oh no! We were counting on already knowing people!! Oh well. Jacksparrowfan are you doing it again? That is high praise indeed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter