Anyone need a Fairy Godmailer or Maps? 9/11-16 - ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED

3Minnies1Mickey

<font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no
We will be in DLR Sept. 11-16. Does anyone want a postcard or map? I will take up to 5 mailings.

PM me with name, address, favorite character and a special message for the postcard.

ALL SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED

:flower3:I'm a little new... A Postcard & Map of Disneyland? Don't they give you those at the gate still? (I'm sorry!! I must be confused or something!!) :idea:

:flower3:I'm a little new... A Postcard & Map of Disneyland? Don't they give you those at the gate still? (I'm sorry!! I must be confused or something!!) :idea:

There are a number of people that will volunteer to send a postcard from DL to kids that will be visiting DLR saying "can't wait to see you soon" or something similar. We call them "fairy godmailers". I have received a postcard for my kids and am paying it forward. Also, some people want maps ahead of time to help with planning. I'm volunteering to pick some up and send them out to anyone who needs them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter