Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
WsPrincess--I'm waiting with you...have you heard anything yet? We submitted the 12th, too...:scared:

12th here also and no news

I will admit, it is good to have people to wait with who "get" it. :good vibes My DH is so laid back he doesn't even think about it (or so he says). I did email our broker last night but I don't think he knows anything either or he would have called. Seems Disney tells on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so not too much longer to wait (I hope).

I just got the word I passed ROFR on 2 BCV contracts exact same for each contract so total 100 BCV points. 50pt BCV, March uy, $70 pp, all 2012 and on, buyer pays closing and MF. It may not be the lowest but I am happy. :yay:

I just got the word I passed ROFR on 2 BCV contracts exact same for each contract so total 100 BCV points. 50pt BCV, March uy, $70 pp, all 2012 and on, buyer pays closing and MF. It may not be the lowest but I am happy. :yay:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

when did you go to rofr?

That's awesome, congrats! :banana:

Great news! That is awesome.

We have an offer that was just sent to ROFR. 220pts @ $50/pt, Dec UY, 3 pts for 2011, 220 for 2012, 220 for 2013. Buyer pays closings, maint fees split.

I'll let you know if we pass!

update:

Offer placed, countered by seller, countered back by me, countered back by seller, countered back by me and then accepted by seller all on Feb 23rd.

Submitted to ROFR 2/27 200 points VWL $58 per point buyer pays closing and maint fees.

Passed ROFR 3/26/2012 called Fidelity to check status - they called Disney on it and heard back same day

Closing Documents Finalized on April 1st both parties!

Deed and ROFR waiver posted on Orange county website April 5th.

Now waiting for Disney login and membership info... should get within a week now.

Congrats snow border for getting it closed so quickly. Happy to hear that fidelity is your broker as it gives me hope that ours could close in under 60 days

Hoooray!! We got word this morning that Disney has waived ROFR on our contract, so now we are waiting for Estoppels and closing documents.

I was getting nervous--today is the 31st day, and since it seems like Disney has been exercising ROFR on OKW lately, I was worried!

Details:

Fidelity--went to Disney for ROFR on 3/12, passed on 4/11
OKW
Aug Use Year
100 points
8 banked points from 2010 expire 7/31/12
100 banked points from 2011
100 points coming 8/1/12
Buyer pays MF's and closing
$55 per point

Not the cheapest contract out there, but it is perfect for us (our original DVC contract is OKW Aug use year, and we loved that this contract has banked points)

:banana:

200 BWV Feb uy. all 2012, all 2013, $50pp, prorated MF's, buyer pays closing

drumroll please................................

Passed ROFR today:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter