Anyone know where to find a cheap mister fan?

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
... quickly?

I had one but it's BROKEN... found out while packing for my trip on Thursday.

Went to Wal-Mart today, no luck. I don't have time to run from store to store...any ideas?

I got one at Genovese/Eckerd for 7.99. haven't used it yet, but it looks nice. Its made by hawaiian tropic.

The Target stores have had them the last two times I was there. They were the same as the ones at Wal-Mart but a little more expensive, either 6.99 or 7.99, not sure which.

Toy-R-Us has them. I bought one yesterday to try it out and will be going back to get more tomorrow. I don't know if they are all like this one but this thing was really neat! It has an extra place to put ice in with the water or drink out of it. My son discovered that you can take the little fan off of the top and it has a little prop up thingy to sit the fan on something and just use by itself. It was $7.99. :bounce:

:bounce: I know for a fact that Target has them. My hubby works there and we bought one the other day for a air show they had here in Florida!! I think the price was either $5.99 or $6.99.

Hope this helps!!

Michelle

Hi all. I've seen these from a distance, but never checked them out. How safe are they for little hands?

Kristy,

I was worried about the same thing!! I have a 4 year old son and he is forever getting into things!! Well, DH brought it home to let me see it! The blades are made of foam rubber and they are completely safe. If a finger or whatever touches it the blades stop completely!! I eve put my finger near them. They are very safe and worry free!! :bounce:

Found one at Kmart yesterday--$8.99. Of course, they're on sale now. Walgreen's also has them on sale this week. I believe sale price at both stores are $6.99.

Hoppy,

I would call the store that you purchased them from!! K-Mart should have a policy that if you buy something and it goes on sale they will refund the difference!! If not you can always return the item and repurchase it at the sale price!!

:smooth: :pinkbounc

The one I bought at Toy-R-Us also has foam blades. It doesn't hurt at all when you touch it, it just stops.

My 2 yr old chewed the blades off of ours. Kind of funny, but we sure missed having the fan the rest of the day. At Disney, they are $20.00, and big and bulky. Be sure to purchase them before you go.

The Target in my neighborhood did not have any. I went to Zany Brainy for something else and they had a huge display of "convertable" ones for $5.99! :bounce:

The fan part can be clipped off to leave just a spray gun. It has a separate area that opens for ice. They came in lots of cool colors.

I knew I had to find one before my trip. The one I had I bought at Universal :earseek:... I'll never forget spending a whopping $15 for that thing!

I got a "Squeeze Breeze" 7" bottle fan at Wal-Mart last week on sale for $4.97!!! Foam blades and shoulder strap!

We picked up some Squeeze Breezes in the sale section of our local Spencer's Gifts. They were about $5.00 each. HTH :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter