• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know where the Disney Store Outlet is?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I was told that there is a Disney Store Outlet and the Character Wharehouse off Harbor. Can anyone tell me where the Disney Store Outlet is? I know where the Character Wharehouse is but a CM told a friend that there's also Disney Store Outlet.

There is an outlet off of Imperial and Harbor. However, whenever I've gone there, it's mostly been old merchandise from the parks as opposed to stuff from the Disney Store chain. A lot of the stuff is dated from 2003 or further back, but you if you look, you can find some good deals. If you're coming from the 91, exit Harbor and go north. Turn right onto Imperial and then turn right into the shopping center as soon as you get onto Imperial. It's a fairly large store with plain lettering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter