Anyone know where I can get Simpsons crockery?

anne1

Earning My Ears
Hi

I'd posted this before the UKDIS went down, and had some replies, but couldn't read them:( :(

Does anyone know where I can get hold of Simpsons crockery?- not the usual mugs and glasses, as we've got those.

Also, is anyone else having trouble posting replies or is it just me?

At least I've got further tonight than just logging in! but it's not the same is it.:(

Anne

Being cheeky, and giving this a bounce:)

I'm after some for my youngest DD's birthday, and am hoping someone out there can help, as I'm having no luck:(

Anne

Hi Anne thought it was called a bump;)
At Christmas time I did remember seeing a gift set at Deberhams It was a cup dish and plate
but not looked since
Thats the only help I can give
maybe now your've bounced your post you will get other replies;)

Anita Thanks and i think you're right it is called a bump- anyway they both begin with B:) :)

Hi Anne :wave:

I posted a link for you before the crash, here it is again in case you didn't see it: Simpsons Stuff I did look around and they do appear to ship to the UK :)

Also - here is a link to Ebay, I just typed in the Simpsons and it brought up a whole load of stuff that may be of interest Ebay Simpsons Link

I do have a book which isnt damaged in any way, I will look it out and give you the title, if you dont have it you would be more than welcome to it - I could mail it to you.

Let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter