• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know when new prices are out ?

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
We want to book the direct Eurostar for June next year as soon as possible because the seats go quite quickly.
We really don't want to be changing at Lille.

I've phoned Disney and been to several different travel agents in town, but I keep getting different answers, so does anyone have any idea :confused:

We are going this August, and we booked ours in January through Airmiles. I was told that the train fares are only released 3 months in advance for Eurostar. But Airmiles said that there is an exception for DLP and they are released earlier, hence we were able to book in January. The package companies sell their packages with the rule that they will try an get you a ticket for the date/time that you require when the fares/times are released. So they are in the same boat as everyone else. This happened to me when I booked a Paris trip through Bridge. I selected one train and they couldn't get it and it was a later train that I had to go on.

I would phone Eurostar direct and ask them about the DLP train what are the rules etc. According to their site it appears to bookings upto November at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter