Anyone know when conceirge rooms at AKV can be booked?

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
I was wondering when we can book the conceirge rooms for May. I would like to try and get on for next May before we leave on the Repo cruise. So we can do the sunset or sunrise safari. Which one is better? Anyone know how much is costs? Thanks everyone.

The only question I can answer is the one about the prices. I believe the Sunrise Safari is $55/person for ages 10 and up, $27.50 for those under 10. It includes a buffet breakfast at Tusker House.

The Sunset Safari is $150/person for ages 10+, $75/person for kids age 8-10. (The tour is not open to kids under 8). It includes dinner at Jiko. According the the DVC public website, the Sunset Safari is "available to all Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Guests".

There is also the Wildlife Discovery Excursion. It is available to "Club Level Guests at all Walt Disney World® Resort hotels". I don't know the price of that one.

I was wondering when we can book the conceirge rooms for May. I would like to try and get on for next May before we leave on the Repo cruise. So we can do the sunset or sunrise safari. Which one is better? Anyone know how much is costs? Thanks everyone.

Your 11 month window (assuming they open on schedule) would be in June. I'd call MS to see if they have an exact date yet, or if they're just planning on them being open May 1st.

Sunset safari is $160 if you are concierge and $210 if you are not per the concierge at AKL.

I just tried to book AKL Conceirge. for jan. and it was not available. i didnt know conceirge may not be available yet for booking, otherwise i would have asked if it was available to book now or until the room were built. i was just told it was not available. :confused3

I was told [insert grain of salt here] that concierge rooms would be added to inventory in may 2008.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter