• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know the current purchase with purchase?

I was just wondering this myself so I'm glad you asked OP!

I sure hope they still have those backpacks when we get there on the 7th!

We purchased that backpack back in 2014 and absolutely love it. Very sturdy, well made. Been functioning as our diaper bag for most of the duration, so it's seen plenty of use.

I've been thinking I need a new backpack, and that Mickey bag would work very well.:love: Now if it is just still there when I go in November.

Thanks to the OP and the responses with the recent observations! I missed the rainbow mickey backpack in April and hoping it might still be offered for our upcoming trip.

We got a backpack (not the rainbow Mickey one- didn't see that for sale anywhere, but lots of people had them! We got one in 2014, so I didn't mind that I got the newer Mickey face one) and a beach towel that folds into a little towelling bag. If you can photos, let me know and I'll get some when I'm home.

I was really surprised to see the rainbow Mickey one back since it wasn't an option during our trip last year. We purchased ours in 2014.

I was really surprised to see the rainbow Mickey one back since it wasn't an option during our trip last year. We purchased ours in 2014.

I feel like it should be one that sticks around forever since its pretty timeless and has no year logo on it.
So I was surprised when it was not offered at all 2015.

Fingers crossed backpacks are still there in mid December. I kicked myself for not getting one many times before.

Was there the last three days. Did not spend much time in stores but the ones I did and looked were the Blue Cooler Tote (I have it and love it) and the Black/Red/White Mickey Backpack. I saw no rainbow Mickeys and would have noticed since we have two.

I also went to the outlet store. They had a large bin full of the blankets in the drawstring bag. I imagine they are now not available. I do have two of those and they are very thin, not like polar fleece ones of late.

Generally speaking what kind of discount do they usually give on the item? Say if the "special" item is reg priced $20 and you spend the required amount, might they offer the item for an additional $15?

Can't buy them. Straight up can add to a minimum purchase. I think they were both around $20.

THIS IS THE COOLER TOTE

walt-disney-world-parks-large-insulated-cinderella-castle-tote-cooler-bag-cc961b403a72d47267c775d42451ebc8.jpg

walt-disney-world-parks-large-insulated-cinderella-castle-tote-cooler-bag-3b7e3f193d762b964c432ffb7461d386.jpg

Last edited:
Was there the last three days. Did not spend much time in stores but the ones I did and looked were the Blue Cooler Tote (I have it and love it) and the Black/Red/White Mickey Backpack.

I also went to the outlet store. They had a large bin full of the blankets in the drawstring bag. I imagine they are now not available. I do have two of those and they are very thin, not like polar fleece ones of late.

Can't buy them. Straight up can add to a minimum purchase. I think they were both around $20.

Yeah I heard that the blankets offered this past year were aweful.
I have these ones from 2013 and they are amazing!

qdzvcd01mxv61ap6nnlkmapsqva8qjxmduwhudw7ydm.jpg

Yeah I heard that the blankets offered this past year were aweful.
I have these ones from 2013 and they are amazing!

qdzvcd01mxv61ap6nnlkmapsqva8qjxmduwhudw7ydm.jpg

Those are both so pretty.

I have two polar fleece, it's not very heavy so just enough. I loved the print too.

447B7EAB-407C-4D24-BBC8-29E6356386E9.jpg

The ones in the drawstring bags are more that soft felt, VERY light. I keep in car, good for those who can't handle my A/C. :teeth:

This is the drawstring bag, light weight ones ... and their bag.

58E5C3C3-EAA9-43BB-B370-3BAC39FE77DD.jpg

01E29AF3-5298-4258-826B-E922438776ED.jpg

Last edited:
Those are both so pretty.

I have two polar fleece, it's not very heavy so just enough. I loved the print too.

447B7EAB-407C-4D24-BBC8-29E6356386E9.jpg

The ones in the drawstring bags are more that soft felt, VERY light. I keep in car, good for those who can't handle my A/C. :teeth:

This is the drawstring bag, light weight ones ... and their bag.

58E5C3C3-EAA9-43BB-B370-3BAC39FE77DD.jpg

01E29AF3-5298-4258-826B-E922438776ED.jpg

I have both of these ones too! I love them for getting cozy on the sofa for a disney movie marathon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter