Anyone know if you can book DVC through Interval?

fortheloveofamouse

Earning My Ears
I am just wondering if they ever come up as a getaway or if I could request one on an exchange. We are owners at the Marriott so I check the getaways quite often and I have never seen a Disney one on there. I know the resorts are part of Interval, so what gives?:confused3

they don't have to offer them as getaways - the demand is enough that they are taken.

yes, you can definitely request it as an exchange.

or if you get up earlier enough you can get one.

a marriott should be able to get a DVC.

if you need a 2-bedroom then OKW or SSR - they have the most 2-bedroom and are the biggest DVC resort.

if a 1-bedroom or a studio will do - then any of the DVC resorts. that doesn't mean that a 2-bedroom at BWV or BCV won't happen - it might. but the chances are way less.

In July, I exchanged a 1 bedroom Marriott Ocean Pointe for a 1 bedroom BCV.
I saw it on line at II in the early AM. I added 5 nights to that using my points and felt like dancing around all day!!!

We had lots of fun...but I will say it was hot!!! (Crowded, too)

June

I am just wondering if they ever come up as a getaway or if I could request one on an exchange. We are owners at the Marriott so I check the getaways quite often and I have never seen a Disney one on there. I know the resorts are part of Interval, so what gives?:confused3
DVC does come up for getaways at times but tends to be relatively high. A red Marriott week at MOST resorts should trade in, the exception are Orlando resorts which can not directly exchange to DVC. The only option you'd have here would be if you were a member of the FL club. And a couple of the Marriott resorts might have a resort quality issue, esp Vail. As noted, DVC is not that difficult to get for a studio or 1 BR for slower times, about half the year. SSR and OKW come up the most as expected.

Of my last 6 or 7 DVC stays, all but one was on an exchange including a 2 BR mid Dec.

one of my friends bought a timeshare here in NH. about 3 months ago my friend applied for an exchange the week Nov 11-18th. He gave them 3 choices of what he wanted. He ended up with OKW 2 bedroom. he called me and was pretty excited about it. So yes it can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter