Anyone know anything about this pin?

perndwler

Boa Brigade Lady in Waiting and Official Scoopie
Could use some info on this pin.

disneypin.jpg

oh that the ol' square on the left, round on the right purple background, black Mickey silhouette with 2 curved lines and 1 straight line pin :rolleyes: Looks like a grape half eaten jolly rancher stick with a hidden Mickey to me :smooth:
Good Luck!

Nope...But ya' wanna trade it ? I just checked your pinpics, and I'll trade you the April Fuels Day pin for it, if you're interested. I don't really know what that pin is, but I love unusual pins like this.

Let me know...

Yeah, I really like this pin too. Doesn't anyone have any info on it?????

it's the one I dropped at the pin meet at Leighton's cart last weekend. ..... No? Hmmm I guess I could be mistaken ;) Seriously, cool find. have you considered sending it to Joette at Dizpins and having her "vast research department" research it? May i add your scan to Pinpics? or has it be added already?
Kath

I keep thinking it looks like a PC mouse. But, the mickey head should be rotated 90 degrees.

The only other thing it reminded me of was the old Eastern airlines logo, and Eastern (I think) was once a WDW sponsor or partner or something.

Is there a copyright date on the back?

It seems to me that there are letters in the design...D..D..E....

That mean anything to anyone ?

Still interested in trading for it, even if I don't know what it is :) I actually had two DCL Task Force pins before I ever really knew what they were...lol...I just love these unusual finds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter