• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know anything about Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream and Rhino Rally?

apanopio

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if they are still having their event. It's supposed to start in 2 weeks and they still haven't updated their site. Are they still having it? What rides, shows, safaris, etc. are open during their Howl-O-Scream event.

Also, is Rhino Rally still closed?

Rhino Rally has re-opened.

As for Howl-O-Scream, all I got was a coupon book. I haven't heard any details. I think it would be cool to go to Howl-O-Scream to ride Rhino Rally at night.

I got the coupon book too and it doesn't say what rides will be open, but it does mention roller coasters in the description. The coupon book is mailed to season pass holders.

I'll type what it says.

As Halloween slithered along the grounds of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay last year, it found the soil to its liking and stayed to nest deep within the park's depths. This horrible mass settled into its new home and now awaits for the right season to reveal itself and disrupt the lives of unsuspecting guests partaking in Howl-O-Scream festivities. The sounds of roller coasters piercing the moonlit sky this fall my be eclipsed by the screams of guests encountering this supreme Halloween extravaganza. Brave souls willing to cross Holw-O-Scream's boundaries meet a new kind of terror for 14 haunting nights.

September 28, 29
October 5,6,12,13,18,19,20,25,26,27,28, & 31

Off Peak: Thursdays and Sundays
Event Hours: 7:30pm - 1:00am
Member admission $14.95 plus tax ($20 off regular price)

Peak Nights: Fridays, Saturdays and Halloween Night
Event Hours 7:30pm - 2am
Member admission $16.95 plus tax ($18 off regular price)

10% savings on Fright Feast Meal, "You feed before THEY feed!"
Included with our feast is a live stage performance dinner show and guests will be allowed into the Howl-O-Scream event 30 minutes before the gates open to the general admission victims.
General admission dinner show tickets are $14.95.

Too Afraid to walk Alone? Tours of Terror.
Receive front of the line access to all 5 Haunted Houses, and live shows for $24.95.

To book reservations of for information, call 1-888-800-5447.

-------------

Weird, the web site has employment info for the event, but not details of the event itself.

I'm driving up October 5th, I assume the roller coasters will be open, and that's the main reason I'm going, to ride them at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter