Anyone just off Magic Transatlantic sick?

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
I have chills and fever and feel just awful. Could be something I caught on the flight home but curious if anyone else feels ill.
Irony is I did great during those rough seas

I have chills and fever and feel just awful. Could be something I caught on the flight home but curious if anyone else feels ill.
Actually, this was the first cruise in several years that I did't get off sick. I did have a little "cold" (sinus issue) early in the cruise. But not really sick.

Actually, this was the first cruise in several years that I did't get off sick. I did have a little "cold" (sinus issue) early in the cruise. But not really sick.

PrincessShmoo, I didn't realize you were on the EBTA this year. Could you please tell me who were the Cruise Staff team members? I am glad you got over your cold.

PrincessShmoo, I didn't realize you were on the EBTA this year. Could you please tell me who were the Cruise Staff team members? I am glad you got over your cold.
OK, I'm gonna plead dumb, who are "Cruise Staff team members"? I mean what positions - I'm not sure I know all of them.

OK, I'm gonna plead dumb, who are "Cruise Staff team members"? I mean what positions - I'm not sure I know all of them.

The Cruise Staff team are the people the work for the Cruise Director to fun all of the family and adult activities on board, such as trivia, bingo, karoake, etc., as well as the DJ and Club Host. Usually they are in white pants/shorts and a red, white, and blue shirt.

The Cruise Staff team are the people the work for the Cruise Director to fun all of the family and adult activities on board, such as trivia, bingo, karoake, etc., as well as the DJ and Club Host. Usually they are in white pants/shorts and a red, white, and blue shirt.
Well, I know Jo and Wendy were there. And Liam was one of them who did trivia. Can't recall the DJs name. I'll see if I can find that info in my myriad of paperwork I have. My husband says another one was Rob (?).

Last edited:

My mother in law was extremely sick yesterday before our flight home and after. It started around the second to last day. My son seems a bit congested, but not anything abnormal for him.

Well, I know Jo and Wendy were there. And Liam was one of them who did trivia. Can't recall the DJs name. I'll see if I can find that info in my myriad of paperwork I have. My husband says another one was Rob (?).
We love Jo, I hope she still there for our July cruise.

For us this was also one of the few cruises we got off without catching anything. We usually end up with at least a cold or sniffles but nothing this time! Maybe the rough seas contained some of the contagious people. I was afraid with the cold and rough seas and everyone having to basically stay inside for all those days that we were more likely to start passing things around. Glad it didn't happen but sorry you caught something at the end or on your flight home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter