Anyone in the Virginia Beach area willing and able to save a cat from a shelter?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I have a friend who had to give his cat up unexpectedly, and he is devastated. PM me and I can give you details, but he had to find a place to live quickly and he found a place that would let him move in ASAP, but no pets.

It's just killing him that he feels she won't be adopted. She is 8 years old. If I could find someone that would adopt her from the shelter, it may be short term, because if he moves back up here, which is what he is trying to do, he would be more than happy to take his beloved cat back. But, just knowing she is adopted would be enough for him also....

I'm unable to take your friends cat, but I will pass the word. What shelter is the cat in? Hope for Life is one of the best out there, that is where we got our cat from and they live comfortably until they find their next family.

Her name is Maggie and she is with the Virginia Beach Animal Control.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter