Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Are you making a second trip of the year or annual pass holders? If this is your first trip then you seem to be the first person to report having received an invite for December.

Sounds a bit unusual to me - the invitation was for those being invited to test the system. As far as we are all aware, they won't be inviting people to test for Dec, they'll be rolling it out to everyone when they are ready which makes the invite to join the test redundant. And the roll out hasn't happened as yet, which is why we aren't getting waves of new-to-MB December check ins reporting they are able to customise MBs/use FP+.

Sounds a bit unusual to me - the invitation was for those being invited to test the system. As far as we are all aware, they won't be inviting people to test for Dec, they'll be rolling it out to everyone when they are ready which makes the invite to join the test redundant. And the roll out hasn't happened as yet, which is why we aren't getting waves of new-to-MB December check ins reporting they are able to customise MBs/use FP+.

The invite to test is redundant anyway. Anyone staying at a participating resort will be able to get MBs and FP+ and all resorts will be participating by 10/23.

MouseMomx2 said:
The invite to test is redundant anyway. Anyone staying at a participating resort will be able to get MBs and FP+ and all resorts will be participating by 10/23.

Isn't that what I was saying, lol? Although it was delicately worded for a reason ;)

Isn't that what I was saying, lol? Although it was delicately worded for a reason ;)

My point was that te invite to test has always been redundant as long as someone is staying at a participating resort...even during testing.

Hi everyone!

I want to link our UT tickets to our account but I am nervous about it after reading all the issues. I want to have the opportunity to use MB's and FP+.

So my question is, if I link my tickets to the account, what do I need to do after that to make sure that it gets resolved quickly? Who do I call?
At this point am I better off waiting to see if they get the MDE fixed so that I can link them with no issues?

Our trip begins December 17th.

Thanks for any help!

After all of my hand wringing over should I link or not for my Christmas trip, seems like I was linked all along--maybe b/c I booked the whole thing thru Disney on line??

Just to be sure--I am all linked up if all of my ADR and resort reservations are listed under my name and our ticket package is listed under each of our names, correct?

If this is so, how do I know when I can order magic bands and make FP+ reservations, if they are doing it when I go? What shows up on your MDE page? Right now if I click on "Manage Magic Bands" it basically says unless i have an order in progress, I may need to link my bands or cards. BUT under reservations, the correct ticket information is shown for each member of our family....

Thanks!

If this is so, how do I know when I can order magic bands and make FP+ reservations, if they are doing it when I go? What shows up on your MDE page? Right now if I click on "Manage Magic Bands" it basically says unless i have an order in progress, I may need to link my bands or cards. BUT under reservations, the correct ticket information is shown for each member of our family....

Thanks!

The 'Manage MagicBands' option will change to 'Personalize MagicBands' once your reservation is eligible for MagicBands.

Hi everyone!

I want to link our UT tickets to our account but I am nervous about it after reading all the issues. I want to have the opportunity to use MB's and FP+.

So my question is, if I link my tickets to the account, what do I need to do after that to make sure that it gets resolved quickly? Who do I call?
At this point am I better off waiting to see if they get the MDE fixed so that I can link them with no issues?

Our trip begins December 17th.

Thanks for any help!

I'm not sure what you think you need to resolve after you perform the linking. I linked UT paper passes a couple of months ago with no problems whatsoever. I see them in MDE so I assume all is well. And while MDE is pretty touchy these days (check-in issues abound), I haven't read of any big issues linking passes.

75 days to go for us. I haven't paid in full yet. Does this makes a difference?

Reservation properly shows on MDE. Also, I am able to log in to BOG lunch, but no dates available for me. Note that for some reason it has some of us listed twice (we are 5 but BOG lunch shows 8 of us).

I'm not sure what you think you need to resolve after you perform the linking. I linked UT paper passes a couple of months ago with no problems whatsoever. I see them in MDE so I assume all is well. And while MDE is pretty touchy these days (check-in issues abound), I haven't read of any big issues linking passes.

I have the RFID plastic UT tickets. From what I have read those are the ones that are having issues linking up to MDE.

75 days to go for us. I haven't paid in full yet. Does this makes a difference?

Reservation properly shows on MDE. Also, I am able to log in to BOG lunch, but no dates available for me. Note that for some reason it has some of us listed twice (we are 5 but BOG lunch shows 8 of us).

You don't have to be paid in full for MB's and fp+'s. They haven't released MB's yet for December check in dates. And no one is supposed to be able to make fp+ reservations until they are 60 days out or less.

I don't know about the BOG problem, but I don't think they have released November or December yet.

I have the RFID plastic UT tickets. From what I have read those are the ones that are having issues linking up to MDE.

BINGO.

You can give it a try, but I think most/all have been unable to successfully link plastic UT tickets to MDE recently without a call to IT (and usually weeks of waiting).

Seems ridiculous.... right?!? :headache:

I know Dec arrivals are not able to make fp+ reservations yet, but is there even a link for it on the mde app? I check in Dec 1, and I don't see a link on the app, only on the website (which of course tells me I am not within the dates).

Thats a doubt I also have. I am clueless about where MB or FP+ options shall appear in the app, only in the website.

Does anyone know something about that? :thanks:

Are you making a second trip of the year or annual pass holders? If this is your first trip then you seem to be the first person to report having received an invite for December.

We were in Disney in June. We are also AP holders. Our reservations are made through DVC.

We didn't previously get MBs and use FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter