Anyone here planning on attending the Hearing Loss Association conference?

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
The Hearing Loss Association of America, formerly known as SHHH (Self Help for the Hard of Hearing) is holding their annual conference at CSR from June 29-July 2nd. Anyone here planning on attending?

DH already paid for this convention, now he got an email from the Cochlear Corporation that they are holding a convention at WDW during President's Day weekend. Too bad we can't attend both!

Just curious if anyone else would be around, we are still debating dates and whether to stay at CSR or rent points again....

Hi - can you tell me what sorts of things go on at this conference? My DS 9 is hearing impaired and I'm just curious what this convention is about - we've never heard of it. :confused3

Here is the main website for the HLAA . The convention has lots of educational & interactive workshops in many different categories. They also have tons of exhibit sets up from hearing aid manufacturers, etc.... Also gives people a chance to socialize with others from around the world.

If you click on convention on the left side menu, it will bring you to a page that will give a link to the 2005 convention and the information on it.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter