Anyone here have tattoos?

seaturtledude

Dancin' with the GrooGrux King
Hey, sorry I haven't posted on here in forever. I got a tattoo in June, and was interested to see if anyone else on here has them/what age they got them..
I'm 16, here's mine..http://yfrog.com/ncinkpj

It's called a firedancer.

-Sea :goodvibes

Yep, it's my baby. It's a gold ribbon for childhood cancer on my right foot. I got it on my 16th birthday. I got it because I'm a surivior and I've lost some friends from it as well, so I like to keep them with me at all times. They "walk with me". :P

I have the Asatru symbol on my wrist/veins then some runes going up my thumb haha :]

I do! I have a cross with a red heart next to it on my right hip, & I am getting a new one soon. My new one will be Pablo Picasso's dove on my left side. :)

No, but I know what I want. I have 3 different ones in mind.

1. La vita è bella (Life is beautiful in Italian) on the inside of my left foot, like where the arch is. Or maybe a different stop..like across my upper back or something.

2. 2 palmtrees with Jimmy Buffet lyrics underneath ("Breathe in, breathe out, move on") on the top of my left foot.

3. A picture of a bird cage with the door open and the bird flying out. That would be on my left wrist, like over my pulse. This one I definitely wanna get as soon as I move to Florida, because then I'll finally be "free" and "starting a new life"

I don't have any, but if I wasn't planning on going into acting or becoming a CM, I would totally get a Dark Mark on my left forearm because I'm a geek like that :P It's not happening because it's so visible and would really screw up my goals for life, but I still think it would be cool

I don't have any, but if I wasn't planning on going into acting or becoming a CM, I would totally get a Dark Mark on my left forearm because I'm a geek like that :P It's not happening because it's so visible and would really screw up my goals for life, but I still think it would be cool

See I'm a LOST geek and think it would be cool to get this:

513884589_5a79991326.jpg

Charlie was my favorite character... but it would be on my left palm and just a little bit obvious :P

yep i have three stars with swirly things behind them on my hip lol

I have a set of wings on my right ankle. It's because I'm a huge Track athlete. It was pretty much my life in HS and I'm getting the chance to pursue it in college (after taking a year off from it to acclimate to a college lifestyle). The symbol for Track is often Hermes' foot or just a winged foot, symbolizing quickness/agility.

I go in for my next one in early November (to give it time to heal up before my trip to WDW in January). I'm not 100% decided yet on what I'm getting. Right now the plan is if I make my weight loss goal I'm getting the phrase "We did not fall so much as saunter vaguely downward" on my ribs. It's a quote from "Good Omens", which is a fantastic book. I'm also toying with my second set of wings (the ones I have are traditional and feathery and kinda angelic, but my best friend and designer of my first tattoo is toying with a few more "demonic" sets of wings for my left ankle. Eventually, though, both ankles will have wings.).

Eventually I will also get a big-ish back piece from "Le Petit Prince", the scene with the Prince holding on to the flock of seagulls as they pull his asteroid. I also plan to have a small sheep put on my left foot with the phrase "dessine-moi un mouton" (draw me a sheep) above it as a reminder for the simplicity of childhood wants and how I should be thankful I have all I need and only want simple things, like a drawing of a sheep.

I'm also in process of designing a leg band to go just below my right knee of the words "fate. faith. you and me. love and pain." from the New Found Glory song "Love and Pain".

Also planned out and drawn is a word tattoo that will go vertical down my spine that says "child of foreign stars" only the "a" in stars is the point of origin from Stargate (I'm a Stargate nerd and I really like the idea of being from "foreign stars" because I love to travel and even on Earth, the stars are different between hemispheres and seasons. The point of origin is so that even when I'm travelling, I will always remember I have a home somewhere out there).

The last and final one that I've been talking with my sister (my other designer) about is a memorial piece for a friend of mine who was killed in a motorcycle accident. Nothing really fancy, just his initials and dates of birth/death, and the phrase "rest easy".

I know, there's a lot of these that are just in the works, but I get 1 tattoo a year for free, so I know eventually most of these will be reality.

I go in for my next one in early November (to give it time to heal up before my trip to WDW in January). I'm not 100% decided yet on what I'm getting. Right now the plan is if I make my weight loss goal I'm getting the phrase "We did not fall so much as saunter vaguely downward" on my ribs. It's a quote from "Good Omens", which is a fantastic book. I'm also toying with my second set of wings (the ones I have are traditional and feathery and kinda angelic, but my best friend and designer of my first tattoo is toying with a few more "demonic" sets of wings for my left ankle. Eventually, though, both ankles will have wings.).

I just completely lost track of what you were saying due to the complete awesomeness that comes from you being a Good Omens fan. WIN.

See I'm a LOST geek and think it would be cool to get this:

513884589_5a79991326.jpg

Charlie was my favorite character... but it would be on my left palm and just a little bit obvious :P

...It would be pretty pointless to get one on your palm. It would be gone in just a couple years unless you felt like taking the time and money to get it re done every few months. Getting tattoos on places like your palms and the soles of your feet are generally huge wastes of money given the high usage those areas of our body get.

I dont have one currently (considering I'm not old enough) but I'm gettin one when I am old enough, and I'm gonna get it one my hip. It's either going to say La vita è bella, which is Italian (I love Italy :goodvibes ), Believe, or Il Mio Amore, which is also Italian :lovestruc and then the second one I'm going to get is a soccer ball with wings that says il calcio è la vita, which is again, Italian :)

I'm not even allowed to get one

Technically I'm not either... First because right now I'm underage and second because my dad hates them and I'm pretty sure he would kill me. My (half) sister has four of them now and he thinks they are pointless.

Other than the nerdy LOST one, which I don't actually want... I just think it would be really cool, I want one very simple one. I just want my brother's name. I'm not sure if it would first and midlde or just first but I want his name some where. I want it to be small. And I'm having a hard time deciding on where I want it.

I want it because he died within the hour of his birth. I just want a permanent reminder that he is always with me.

As I'm typing this out, I guess I would want my sister's name as well. Even though she's alive and well, it would be nice to have her name so that I know that even if we are miles apart, we are always together.

Crap. Now that I think of it, my family is what keeps me going. They are what guide me through life. Maybe I'll get one that says 'Family' too. Like on my foot.

Dang it. I came into this thread only wanting one. And I'm leaving wanting three. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter