Anyone here go to Fitworks?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
I've been away from the board (& my program for awhile :rolleyes: ) & have been really trying to find a way to kickstart my program. I am following weight watchers on-line (don't attend any meetings in-person.) I feel like my biggest downfall is exercise. I have some tapes at home, just can't get motivated to use them very often.

I've always wanted to try spinning (sounds like fun!) & my local Fitworks is the only place in town that offers spinning classes. They also have yoga, different aerobics classes, weight training, pilates, etc. It seems like they have a lot to offer, but I've never belonged to a gym.

Does anyone here go to Fitworks? Any praise or complaints? Can I just join month-to-month & not have to sign my life away (I really want to make sure I like it before signing up to anything long-term.) Do you know if you are a member at one location, can you go to other locations for different classes, etc.?

Sorry so long - just really looking for some inside info before I actually talk to someone at Fitworks. Thanks a bunch!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter