Anyone here get the Orlando Attractions Magazine?

Stitch's O'hana

<font color=blue>Gone broke buying Tag Fairy love
If you do, turn to page 8. As I am in the magazine( well not me really, LOL), but my Disney Pin Table that my dad built for me is!!!!

I was so excited when I got my copy today and saw that my Disney Pin table is in their Magazine!!!! I feel famous now in away!!!

Just had to share with everyone here!

I'm looking at it right now. Very cool. Can I have your autograph? Has you dad decided to buy ad space so he can sell them? :rotfl:

A little off topic but what month is the latest. I swear mine hasn't come - haven't had a problem before ... but it might have landed in another Disney-holic's box and they might be enjoying it now instead of me.

Cause I would LOVE to look at page 8! Way cool!

A little off topic but what month is the latest. I swear mine hasn't come - haven't had a problem before ... but it might have landed in another Disney-holic's box and they might be enjoying it now instead of me.

Cause I would LOVE to look at page 8! Way cool!

The October/November edition. It has Halloween Horror Nights on the cover.

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

I'm looking at it right now. Very cool. Can I have your autograph? Has you dad decided to buy ad space so he can sell them? :rotfl:

You sure can have my autograph! We both :rotfl: , so hard when it said we will give you a space ad, for a table!

SO COOL!! Can you scan in a page so we can see? Or do you have pic of it we could see?

If you send me a pm with your email, I would be more then happy to send you some pictures of my famous Disney Pin table.;)

I would post pictures right on here, but I can never get it to work for me.

How cool is that, Sarah!!!!!!! I do not get the magazine, but would sure like to see a picture.

Neat!!!!

:wave:

I don't have a scanner or I'd be more than happy to send you a picture of the page in the magazine. I don't even collect pins (yet! I'm sure I'll get on it sooner or later!), and was thinking "that's so cool! I should get one of those and start collecting pins....or find something else cool to put in it!" Congrats for being published! :)

Did you re-subscribe? If you got a one year subscription when the magazine started, you needed to resubscribe to get the most recent edition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter