Anyone here ever used this guidebook for Tokyo Disney?

Is it Kevin Yee's book? He had help from many locals and people who have been coming for years. Even I helped a little. ;-)

It's pretty good and I have a copy if you have any questions about what it covers. For up to date on events though I think the message boards are a good source up to the minute info and advice and is free.

Is it Kevin Yee's book? He had help from many locals and people who have been coming for years. Even I helped a little. ;-)

It's pretty good and I have a copy if you have any questions about what it covers. For up to date on events though I think the message boards are a good source up to the minute info and advice and is free.

No it's not the same. I can't even find an author on the one I posted.

Hi,

I can't help you with that book but the below book in the Amazon link I have provided has been recommended to me by different people on other forums. I have included the Amazon.com link as I am assuming you are from the US - apologies if I have this wrong :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0983018405/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1357234640&sr=8-4&pi=SL75

Happy planning! :)

Thanks, I'll check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter