Anyone heard of way.com?

Way.com finally got the Deluxe APs back up on their site so I ordered the 4 I need last night. This morning I sent the reply to their confirmation email that had my name, address, and trip dates. THEN, just a few minutes ago I got a phone call from a San Francisco number that was way.com confirming my travel dates again. I assumed it was because our physical address on our ID & mailing/billing addresses are different but he just confirmed the travel dates. Kinda odd but I'm jazzed to have saved $$.

Anyone else get a phone call?

I saw that they were back up there. I don't want to buy them yet because our trip isn't until May... I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get them now in case they take them off again. :confused3

Well, I received 3 out of 4 vouchers. LOL! I'm getting in touch with them to ask what happened to #4. It's not in my spam folder. Staring at my inbox feels like watching a pot of water come to a boil! :bitelip:

***EDIT****
Can I just say that the way.com customer service is awesome?! Prompt. Helpful. Super nice. Even with a little blip they were on the ball and re-sent my vouchers immediately. Thanks, way.com!!!!

If I have a parkhopper purchased from way.com, I know that you take the e-ticket to the turnstile. I just want to make sure I can use it for the first time at the monorail entrance/turnstile. Has anyone done this?

Oh Man! I just checked and Way.com doesn't accept AMEX. I wonder if I should just pay the extra $100 on the Disneyland website so I get the reward points I wanted for that card?

I was so excited that the annual passes got back up on there too!

I just purchased a Corridor Discount Card from a friends daughter (fundraiser), http://www.cvcorridor.com/ to be exact. It cost me $25 to buy the card, but I then purchased 4 Premium APs for $635.55 each and used my AMEX. Such a deal! :-)

If I have a parkhopper purchased from way.com, I know that you take the e-ticket to the turnstile. I just want to make sure I can use it for the first time at the monorail entrance/turnstile. Has anyone done this?

I would really like to know this too! Thanks!

I just purchased a Corridor Discount Card from a friends daughter (fundraiser). It cost me $25 to buy the card, but I then purchased 4 Premium APs for $635.55 each and used my AMEX. Such a deal! :-)
Would you mind sharing the cost of a regular AP through this site? It requires a login to view prices. I'm just wondering if it would be worth it to me to purchase the membership. Also, do you have to reside in that area to purchase?

I was thinking about getting my tickets from Way.com but wasn't sure if they were on the up and up. After finding this thread it sounds like they are okay. Can't beat the prices! Gonna get the 4 day park hopper!

I was wondering 'too good to be true?' but reading this thread it sounds like the real deal. Yes!

Trust way.com. We have used them a few times and once again we are going in a week and will be using the tickets that we purchased from them. They are great to work with!

Thanks so much for all the information on this thread! The savings on the tickets allowed us to add an extra day to our park tickets, and I was so excited to get etickets emailed to me instead of a will-call voucher.

It did take about two-three hours total to get the tickets emailed to me, during which time I sprouted several new gray hairs.

I just purchased two tickets on Way.com to be used in September. They were courteous on the phone and told me since I wasn't going until September, it would take 24 hours. I was on pins and needles! But sure enough, the e-tickets came. Printed no problem. I saw somewhere on this thread that Disney verified for a person the tickets. I thought they meant over the phone. I just called and they said no, they couldn't do that, but the ticket booth could. I'm going to try not to worry about it, since everyone has good things to say. My credit card isn't due till after I get back, so if they don't work, I will dispute the charges. But I think they will be ok, just worrying..that's me! Even the little bit I saved for a 2 day/1 park ticket helps me out! So as of right now, I would suggest giving them a try.

I purchased tickets on Saturday night (the 23rd) received a message right back saying they needed to know my name and address to issue the tickets. Didn't hear anything, so I emailed today and got a response 3 hours ago saying they needed a copy of my drivers license but I could cover the id number and they would send me my tickets in 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm kinda freaking out here :)

I purchased tickets on Saturday night (the 23rd) received a message right back saying they needed to know my name and address to issue the tickets. Didn't hear anything, so I emailed today and got a response 3 hours ago saying they needed a copy of my drivers license but I could cover the id number and they would send me my tickets in 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm kinda freaking out here :)

I don't blame you for freaking out as they are asking for you driver's license. I am so sorry but I have not bought tickets here so I can't help you. I don't know if that is normal from way.com.
Anyone???

When I bought my tickets, I got an e-mail a few hours later asking me for my name and address. I sent that, a few hours later they called and said I would get my tickets via e-mail the next day since I wasn't going until September. The next afternoon I received the e-mail and was able to print my tickets. I suggest calling them if you haven't already. I got an answering machine the first time, and they called me back about an hour later before I initially purchased my tickets. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Thank you for the responses. I called and asked about my tickets and they said they were processing them and I should have them by 4pm and they came at 4:30. All is well!!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter