anyone heard of this site?

I've been seeing ads for this for awhile now. At times I see a nice thermos set pop up.

Other times, it's an ad bar featuring a row of items like creepy motorbike/paintball masks, cameras, drones, etc. So is Temu geared towards bitter ex-boyfriends, incels, and people on the FBI watch list?

I ordered twice both recently. It took about 16 days to arrive each time. The first order everything arrived fine and is exactly what I ordered. We got stuff like dungeons and dragons dice and a kalimba. The second one arrived yesterday at my sister's address so I haven't seen it yet. I did not order any clothes or electronics.

I ordered for the first time this week. A makeup set (for my daughter to "play" with), hand towels, and a 6 pack of no show socks - for $10. In hindsight I probably just bought $3 worth of dollar store products 😃

I guess I will know in a couple of weeks when it comes!

ETA: it's like a foreign Amazon for those not familiar

I've ordered from them about 4 times.....last order is on the way.
Cute, inexpensive things.
The do take awhile to arrived since they come from China to distributors closer.

My daughter has made several orders & has received some "free" stuff from them. She has done several Temu "hauls" on her you tube channel & they contacted her to sponser some of her hauls. I've got a few things in my cart. The site just has sooooo many things it takes awhile to look at everything. The most expensive thing in my cart is a little over $2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter