Anyone having trouble with this thread?

It's not working and I think it's being caused by landsm99's signature. I looked at the source code and landsm99 tried to put in a countdown timer. I didn't check all the way through but I think there's something wrong in the javascript for the countdown which is stopping the rest of the page from displaying.

You'll notice that on page one the posts stop with landsm99's post there also, even though it's only the 9th post on the page. Normally there are more than 9 posts on a page. I think page one is doing the same thing and stopping short after hitting landsm99's countdown.

I'll let Doc know and the tech people can either fix landsm99"s script (probably by removing it completely) or they can get ahold of landsm99 to have it fixed.

I'm not 100% certain this is the problem, but the countdown is definitely not showing in landsm99's signature even though the javascript is there (when you look directly at the source code for the page)

Looking at the code directly, there is one additional post after landsm99's post, by rayelias who's comment was:

Ordered mine about 4 days ago and received them in the mail today! Talk about quick!!! Excellent quality, too!

Edit: I looked a little closer at the script. landsm99 either had a countdown at one time, or tried to make one. Anyway, only part of the code is there. There's a beginning javascript tag, but then the code ends without any closing javascript tag. The browser still thinks everything following after that is still javascript instead of HTML and is trying to interpret codes as java, which it isn't, so nothing else prints on the page.

Thanks Caskbill! I was worried it was just me! I didn't think to "view source" to see if there was more going on there! Hopefully Doc and/or the techs can get things working properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter