Anyone having luck at Target with Disney Gift Cards?

I attempted to purchase Disney gift cards at Target store using Target gift cards I purchased at 8% discount. It was not allowed. The head clerk said she got an email just recently stating Target gift cards can no longer be used to purchase other gift cards.

Last edited:
I attempted to purchase Disney gift cards at Target store using Target gift cards I purchased at 8% discount. It was allowed. The head clerk said she got an email just recently stating Target gift cards can no longer be used to purchase other gift cards.
Then I wonder why it was allowed?

My mistake! It was not allowed, I left out the word “not”. I’ve corrected my post.
Oh, ok. I was actually hopeful for just one moment. I just hope that they will continue to let us get the 5% off with Red Card.

I can also confirm target is not letting me buy a Disney gift card with target gift cards. They said as of Monday it is no longer allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter