Anyone having issues with Connect your Disney account?

Zimwicket

Mouseketeer
About a week ago I went to check my reservations on the app, things have been normal all along but this time both my reservations were missing. I re-added them in and things looked fine. Starting today I'm getting a prompt while looking at my reservation to connect my disney account. I select the option, I see a dropdown with my name listed, I go to "confirm name" and it fails every time with the same message:

Sorry! Our connection is a bit choppy.​

We weren't able to save your choices.

I tried on both reservations, same issue. Switched to incognito, same. Switched browsers, same.

Anyone else having similar issues? I tried chat, they just suggested I contact tech support, and I know that can be long waits with not-so good results. I'm not even sure what connecting my account gets me so not sure if its worth all this trouble.

For me it's been so since the last few weeks, but maybe especially so in the last few days, though quite a few refreshes did seem to work for me.

Hope you'll be able to do what you needed!

Yep. Problems all weekend. I did on line chat too. Also instructed to contact IT. In the past, when I've contacted IT, I'm always told "The problem is on your end. No issues here. Receiving no complaints." I'm not even going to waste my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter