Anyone have opinions on 600 or 1000 Loop??

loveDmouse

Mickey was first
Trying to make up my mind what to try and request for premium. I usually don't have this trouble but for some reason I keep questioning myself and I am driving myself nuts. :crazy::crazy:

I was originaly trying for the 1400 loop but then I decided on the 800 loop. 800 loop is a pet loop and we won't be bringing our dog with us cause she can't travel that far so I don't want to take up a spot where someone with a pet could come in.

So I am wondering about the 600 loop or the 1000 loop. Thoughts appreciated. Please. TIA!

Okay....I'm making official now. You ARE obsessing over your trip. I command that you don't worry about where you end up any more!!! The most important thing is that you will be at Ft. Wilderness, and not the crappy KOA on US192E, paying the same or more than what WDW charges.

Now, move on to the more important things to worry about.....what kind of fishin' poles and lures you're going to bring, and what you're going to throw on the grill iff'n you don't catch any fish!!

HaHa!

Thanks Deb. I needed that didn't I? lol:rotfl:

I don't know what has gotten into me. :confused:

So do you think I should leave my 800 loop request alone. :lmao:

Seriously, I think I better change the request to a non pet loop since we aren't traveling with Savannah.

Deb-Just saw your reply to my other thread. I will leave it alone then. Thanks.

I look at it this way.... no matter what site I'm assigned to.... I'M AT THE FORT!! :yay::yay::yay:

Anymore - Disney puts pets on just about every loop when it's crowded - so if it's 800 you want then go for it!! It's a beautiful loop!

We stayed in the 600 loop prior to the renovation where it was expanded. (that looks lovely from the photos I"ve seen) We very much liked the 600 loop. :wizard: I must say that even though it was supposed not be a pet loop...there were a couple of people with dogs. While I'd definetly choose it over a known pet loop, apparently there is no guarantee pets won't be in any of the loops.

It looked like from the 600 loop if you were on the outside you might have a view of the lake. Is that right?

I don't mind being in a loop with dogs. I love them. I just didn't want to take someone's spot who needs the pet loop but it sounds like it really doesn't matter now. There were a few the last time we were there in the 400 loop.

It looked like from the 600 loop if you were on the outside you might have a view of the lake. Is that right?

I'm in front of the Meadows pool area in this shot, looking across the small lake towards the 600 loop...
disneytripday4026.jpg

The only downside in my opinion is that Loop 600 doesn't have a comfort station.

We stayed in the 600 loop last August and had one of the sites next to the water across from the Bike Barn. I was surprised at how quiet and peaceful it was. It was an easy walk to the marina and the boat to MK. The comfort stations are in nearby loops and not too far away. We will stay in 600 again.

Okay....I'm making official now. You ARE obsessing over your trip. I command that you don't worry about where you end up any more!!! The most important thing is that you will be at Ft. Wilderness, and not the crappy KOA on US192E, paying the same or more than what WDW charges.

Now, move on to the more important things to worry about.....what kind of fishin' poles and lures you're going to bring, and what you're going to throw on the grill iff'n you don't catch any fish!!

See there ! Now listen to Deb, she knows what she's talking about, :thumbsup2
Fish'n,,it's a good obsession.

I'm in front of the Meadows pool area in this shot, looking across the small lake towards the 600 loop...
disneytripday4026.jpg

Thanks for the picture. Looks like a nice view.

The only downside in my opinion is that Loop 600 doesn't have a comfort station.

We don't need the comfort station so that wouldn't be a problem.

We stayed in the 600 loop last August and had one of the sites next to the water across from the Bike Barn. I was surprised at how quiet and peaceful it was. It was an easy walk to the marina and the boat to MK. The comfort stations are in nearby loops and not too far away. We will stay in 600 again.

Thanks. Seems like a nice spot.

See there ! Now listen to Deb, she knows what she's talking about, :thumbsup2
Fish'n,,it's a good obsession.

Haha! I can obsess about that too! I can multi-obsess. Is that a word? :rotfl2:

I like the 600 loop in that it is by the lake & closer to the campfire program, but, the new sites they added during the expansion have little or no shade.

Depending on if you are on the lake side or road side or is that inner or outer side of the loop well inner or road side which ever you call it can be really close to the road so you may get lots of noise from traffic and not all outer or lake side are lake side if you look back at the pix above there are only a few that are really lake side and as mentioned since they have been redone they did clear trees and is a little open but any site in the fort is better then being home right

i was on the road side two decembers ago before they rennovated it. it was a little noisy in the kids part as it was close tot he road. they heard the buses all night according to them. and the lake spots as have been said have very little shade. i like a shaded spot. especially if you are there in the summer

Never stayed at loop 600, but have stayed at loop 1000. I liked 1000, only it shares a comfort station with loop 900 - more like it uses the comfort station in loop 900.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter