Anyone have major issues with the MDE app for ADRs this morning?

FabFamofFour

Mouseketeer
Want to cry. Up at 5:30, all phones and computer logged into MDE, and finally, the times go live, and I click them repeatedly and get the Please Try Again message. :/ Then the time pops back up that I clicked, do it all over, same thing.

Anyone else? Or is it me?

I was doing it from my computer and had issues as well, but signed out and back in and was able to complete my ADR.

I was on mde right at 6 on my phone this morning when my window opened for our May FW stay and had no problems booking. (Well, except for not being able to get space 220 lounge on the 16th for my 70th bd 😥)

The app is only showing me booking thru mid May! I have reservations to make in June and October.😡

I was on mde right at 6 on my phone this morning when my window opened for our May FW stay and had no problems booking. (Well, except for not being able to get space 220 lounge on the 16th for my 70th bd 😥)

I was trying to get Space 220 Lounge too, for May 19th, and nothing is available. Do you think they might release lounge ADR's after the restaurant is full?

I was using my phone right at 6am this morning. Didn't get Space Lounge or Topolino breakfast/ Came into work and and now using my office computer and I can't get it show me ANY reservations for any restaurant beyond May 14th. My resort reservations are for May 14-20th.

Want to cry. Up at 5:30, all phones and computer logged into MDE, and finally, the times go live, and I click them repeatedly and get the Please Try Again message. :/ Then the time pops back up that I clicked, do it all over, same thing.

Anyone else? Or is it me?

I was doing a "test" run for my In Laws for tomorrow morning and I too was having issues. Hoping all goes smoother tomorrow morning. But not counting on it. 😞

I was trying to get Space 220 Lounge too, for May 19th, and nothing is available. Do you think they might release lounge ADR's after the restaurant is full?
I can't say for sure - but they had lounge and restaurant available at the same time when i booked a couple weeks ago - i don't know that they wait until the restaurant is full...

I was using my phone right at 6am this morning. Didn't get Space Lounge or Topolino breakfast/ Came into work and and now using my office computer and I can't get it show me ANY reservations for any restaurant beyond May 14th. My resort reservations are for May 14-20th.
Ours is 14-18, and I was able to reserve thru the 18th in my phone. I did notice this morning that the web version didn't go out that far.

Same issue for me ... same dates :( Won't show up on computer, but they show up on the app, and then it just keeps saying, please try again.
UGH

FYI my window opened today for resort reservations of 5/14-5/26…. Earliest Space 220 lounge res I’m seeing is on 5/20, but limited, once I get into 5/22-5/24 it’s pretty much wide open.

For those having issues with the web version not showing dates beyond 5/14 today I got it for all of my dates (thru 5/24) by doing this on the web:

go to My Plans
click add Dining Reservation
brings up list of all 98 or so restaurants that take reservations
select date and time and search
scroll to specific restaurant and click time

I too had the problem where it only showed me 5/14 on the web if I went the route of just going directly to the page of the restaurant. Hope that helps someone.

When mine keeps saying please try again, I log out then back in.
Clear the cookies.

If you get stuck while making a payment, it still holds the reservation for a few minutes but don’t go back to the search screen, just go back and refresh (up to the select party screen).

I also had issues. It didn't open my full window and then would glitch when I tried to book anything. I wasn't able to get anything at all until like 6:15. It was so frustrating! And now there's some wrenches thrown in the works of my prior plans because of having to just take what I could get. There were definitely some frustrated tears.

Regarding Space 220 Lounge ADRs, I saw them only on my 10th day out. They were gone within 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter