Anyone have luck retrieving lost Memory Maker photos?

HollyRB

Earning My Ears
We purchased the full Memory Maker package and had tons of photos taken on our trip. The ones I was most excited about were with the Beast after our dinner at BOG. Dinner was wonderful and the photos seemed to come out adorable - even my camera-shy 3yo was loving the Beast! The only problem is that they were never added to our account.

I visited the MM counter in the MK 2 days later and went through all the photos they had taken during the time we were there and ours were nowhere to be found. I also noticed that none of the photos of the folks we met while waiting in line were there either. I submitted a request online and still have to call the hotline number they provided. Is there any chance of getting those photos? The cast member at the MM counter took my cell number and promised to try and investigate further for me but I've haven't heard back yet and am devastated. Those pictures are super important to us and I am trying not to give up hope... Any BTDT stories with a happy ending? I didn't take any of my own so really hoping for a miracle!

I've had to call twice to find photos that were missing. Both times I was able to get my photos, so don't give up hope. If you know the date, time, and what your family was wearing, it helps them sort through the pictures easier--especially the date and approximate time. I certainly hope they find them for you! :tink:

This happened to me on our last trip also. I knew which pictures were missing (because I knew they would look great!) and I ended up calling the hotline number. I was able to give the cm date, approximate time and what we were wearing and she was able to find them! I hope you have good luck too!

I have had missing photos at some point on almost every trip and they have found them for me every single time.

Be very specific about the time, location, and what you look like. Including a photo seems to help a lot!

I had some missing photos and I found that when I called they were more helpful and able to find them when I was on the phone with them. Calling seemed to work better than emailing. Now my ride photos from Slinky I was never able to get but they told me there was a technical error at the time with the actual camera.

I never knew I could call. We are missing photos. And I have some lovely couple and their small child in my photos. As well as some gentleman on a ride.
Ugh!

I’ve always used the online Photos Missing from Account form (so I could attach clips of photos taken the same day to make it easier for them to identify us) and have been amazed at how quickly they found our missing photos. As a PP said, the only times they couldn’t find them have been when the photos weren’t taken due to technical issues (ride photos).

We had missing photos about 3 months ago. We called AND we we also submitted the information online. Just as everyone else has mentioned, knowing the dates, times and what you wearing in the photos helps a lot. Our missing pictures were found.

Yes. We have gotten pictures of other families every time we've ridden test track. We've filled out the online form a few times and they've found the correct pics each time.

We have had missing photos several times at WDW and DLR. Each time, I have emailed them, and they found them! I agree with PP that including a cell phone photo of the same people on the same day helps them identify your clothing quickly. Also if you can note the exact time (maybe you took a photo on your phone at the same time/location or have a timed ride photo around that time?), location, people, clothing, characters if there were any, etc, they will find them. I have also been missing the “magic” in the magic shot, and they were able to insert it after the fact. But do HURRY. Remember that they discard photos after the download deadline, so you need to put in your request to find your photos with some time to spare before your photos expire. Good luck and pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter