Anyone have June 30 6 night Fantasy navigators to share?

mickip

Earning My Ears
I've been watching the disney cruiseline blog website and they haven't popped up there. We're doing the March 29 6 night and just trying to research. TIA

I've been watching the disney cruiseline blog website and they haven't popped up there. We're doing the March 29 6 night and just trying to research. TIA

I will be going on the October 6-night, and always share my navigators with Scott. So if the June 30th ones don't pop up before then, you'll have some info a little later.

I will be sailing the 6 night as well on October 27 and will share. I'm in same boat as you trying to see what else is out there that's recent.

I will be going on the October 6-night, and always share my navigators with Scott. So if the June 30th ones don't pop up before then, you'll have some info a little later.
I will be sailing the 6 night as well on October 27 and will share. I'm in same boat as you trying to see what else is out there that's recent.

DCL blog has posted navigators from the 6 night on 6/30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter