Anyone have experience using Kindercare for an infant?

Mooobooks

Mouseketeer
We're going at the beginning of June with our DD who will be almost 5 months, and we'd like to go out one evening to Fulton's Crab House and the Adventurer's Club. We'd like to use Kindercare for in-room service.
Anyone have any experiences to relate?

We used them Feb '00 for my sisters wedding (no children allowed). We had 2 sitters for children ages (2, 2, under 1, and 5) They did a great job. They brought age appropriate toys, videos, & games, fed the children lunch (afternoon wedding), and actually got them to take a nap. It was the first and only nap my twins took all week. The reception was at the BW and our rooms were in the BWV so we checked on them a few times. They did a great job.

We used them for our then 2 year old son last Summer. We went to E Ride nite from 8-12. The girl brought some books, not really any toys since it was so late at night. My son was asleep after about 30 minutes the sitter said. Everything went smoothly. An infant requires a little more care though (feeding, etc.), so hopefully someone else with a little more experience can help you!! :)

We used Kindercare in-room child care in 2000. Our children were just 2, 4, and 6 at the time. It worked out well for us. She was a 30-ish woman, arrived on time and brought age appropriate toys and a video for the girls. They did not use them however, because they were too tired from the parks that they passed out shortly after we left. While we were pleased, we thought it was very expensive. This year we have them going to the Mouseketeer Club while we dine alone at Vic and Al's.

We used Kindercare when my son was almost 2.
We had an elderly lady, very sweet, she took
him to see the ducks and to the Food Court
for dinner at Port Orleans (French Quarter).
She made sure she had our permission to
leave the room with him.
I have to tell you that this was in Nov of '97.
I have read lately that people prefer to use
Fairy Godmothers. Hopefully some others will
jump in here and give some more input.
My DH and I were able to spend a few hours
at MK and then had a few drinks on top of
the Contemporary and saw the fireworks.
Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter