• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have current Wonder merch pics?

carobear

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if someone had current merch pictures they could share? Or maybe someone is going to be on the Wonder soon and could take some? My parents are going to be on the PC cruise soon and I need to know what to ask for :p thanks in advance!

I'll bump this thread up for you because I'm curious about this as well :) I would love to hear from the Hawaii cruisers or those doing the Van->LA repo soon, to see if they received the new CC gift or if the new DCL Dooneys are on board yet. I doubt it for both, but I can keep hoping ;)

I'll bump this thread up for you because I'm curious about this as well :) I would love to hear from the Hawaii cruisers or those doing the Van->LA repo soon, to see if they received the new CC gift or if the new DCL Dooneys are on board yet. I doubt it for both, but I can keep hoping ;)

We're doing the repo cruise that leaves on Sunday! It actually goes to San Diego, not LA ;-) I'll definitely try and take some photos and let you know what's for sale :)

I was wondering if someone had current merch pictures they could share? Or maybe someone is going to be on the Wonder soon and could take some? My parents are going to be on the PC cruise soon and I need to know what to ask for :p thanks in advance!

I'll be on the VAN to SD cruise too so I'll try to take pics, you may want to bump this to the top next Thursday or PM me to remind me next week.

We're doing the repo cruise that leaves on Sunday! It actually goes to San Diego, not LA ;-) I'll definitely try and take some photos and let you know what's for sale :)

Opps, old habits die hard (lol - I loved when the Wonder ported in LA). You would think I would remember that it is San Diego since we will be down there next month for the Baja cruise ;) Thanks so much!!!

Would really love to know as well since we will be taking a Baja Mexico cruise on Oct. 11th!!! I love me some shopping!!!

Would really love to know as well since we will be taking a Baja Mexico cruise on Oct. 11th!!! I love me some shopping!!!

LOL - you and I will be waiting at the door when the shops open that day :) We usually have late dining so I always stop by the stores when they open. But this time we are with friends that wanted early dinner so I told DH if I excuse myself to go to the "restroom" during dinner, don't worry if I take a while (and ignore the bag that I bring back to dinner with me) ;)

LOL - you and I will be waiting at the door when the shops open that day :) We usually have late dining so I always stop by the stores when they open. But this time we are with friends that wanted early dinner so I told DH if I excuse myself to go to the "restroom" during dinner, don't worry if I take a while (and ignore the bag that I bring back to dinner with me) ;)
That is too funny that you would say that. I guess great minds think alike! And, yes, as soon as our 1st dining time is over, DH knows we are headed to shopping!!! I just hope that I don't bonkers and break the bank like last time. We leave on the 11th & I have to tell myself that we have to pay for homeowners insurance November and property taxes in December!

OK - someone on another group who says she is on the Wonder posted a picture of a table full of new DCL Dooneys. I can't wait to hear more reports and I hope there are still ones there on the 11th ;)

Ok so I didn't take any photos :( :worship:but there were definitely several styles of the D&B bags, including what I think are the latest ones.

Looks like i need to redo my signature. That one is six years old. Ummm not fifty any more. But that was one heck of a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter