Anyone have Chevan, Livieux (sp?) or Ike?

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone out there had had Chevan and Livieux (not sure of his spelling) for servers or Ike as a Cabin Steward?

All I can say is "I like Ike!" He was great! He really warmed up to our 3 year old son and was fabulous in straigtening our room and leaving us towel animals. He just seemed to go out of his way to greet us cheerfully in the hallways and that was such a nice touch.

Our servers, while wonderful guys, were quite slow and sometimes seemed a bit scattered. They didn't remember things regarding the kids meals like I've heard from other servers and didn't always get the orders straight...but I do have to say they were extremely pleasant and warm and that made for the less than stellar service. I don't expect perfection anyway so it didn't really bother me.

Anyone else have thoughts about these guys? I thought they were pretty great!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter