Anyone have Baked Stuff Shrimp recipe??

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
Christmas Eve at my house usually consists of fish dinners (and some pasta too!!). For the past 10 years I have made lobster casserole (pie)!! This year I would like to try to make Baked Stuffed Shrimp instead. I would like to get a recipe for the stuffing part. I do not want to use just a bread crumb mixture but would like to add maybe scallops or crabmeat.

Any recipes out there?? Oh!! They must be simple as I am not a gourmet at all!!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.

I'm not sure if you're looking for a tried & true recipe - or just a recipe. I don't make this, but found two at allrecipes.com.

Stuffed Shrimp

Neither has seafood in the ingredients, but I assume you could just add some crab to the mixture.

I have a link saved for a seafood site - but it doesn't have it's own search capability. From what I could see, they didn't have any recipes specifically for shrimp. However, there were several for fish in general. One lists Stove Top Stuffing as an ingredient. That looks easy! Maybe you could make you own recipe by looking at others.

Seafood Recipes (To search here, use your browser's search - look for "stuff" or "shrimp")

Ah - RecipeGoldMine has several that might help you! Here's the link for the search on Stuffed Shrimp

Hope this helps! This sounds soooo good!! :D :D :D

d

Thanks piratesmates for the links. I will check them out and see which one I may be able to do!!! They do sound pretty simple and good.

Happy Holidays...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter