~~~Anyone have a compiled list of must-try sweet snacks at WDW?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Trying to go through threads and compile a list of must-try sweet snacks for our upcoming trip with the in-laws. ;)
Has anyone done one before?
We have missed out on so many it seems!:sad2:

Have down so far:
MK-
Dole Whips
Sleepy Hollow Waffles
Main St. bakery pastries(cinnamon bun etc.)

AK-
White Elephant & Zebra cupcakes near Safari

EP-
School Bread in Norway
Crepes in France
Caramel shop in Germany

DHS-
Anything at Starring Rolls

What other ones are must tries that we've missed?:confused3
If anyone has a compilation list please, please pm me with it!

A Mickey ice cream bar! And the glazed nuts that are all over the parks, I know there's a cart by Tamu Tamu in AK for them.

I don't know if you can get them in Animal Kingdom itself, but the zebra domes at Animal Kingdom Lodge (the Mara has these) are outstanding!

my trip to Disney would never be complete without getting the chocolate mousse at France! I'm in bliss just thinking about it!! :-)

Just throwing in my 2 cents. I don't have anything to add to the list, but I will tell you that I was pretty disappointed in the crepe. It was like she took a crepe, threw on some chocolate syrup and handed it over. It was fine, but I guess i expected more.

Deb

In the past no however this trip a I must have a sweet from the new candy shop in the Germany pavilion.

Just throwing in my 2 cents. I don't have anything to add to the list, but I will tell you that I was pretty disappointed in the crepe. It was like she took a crepe, threw on some chocolate syrup and handed it over. It was fine, but I guess i expected more.

Deb

I LOVE the crepes!!

Also, Tiramisu at Starring Rolls. Yummm....

One of our Must Haves is the funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream at Sleepy Hollow. Is it *that* much better than funnel cake elsewhere? I dunno, but we still gotta have it. :upsidedow

The fresh mini-donuts sold only at the two water parks. (And we do have people ask for a shopping pass so they can go in and buy them.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter