Anyone had luck with Thanksgiving waitlist?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
Right now, I have a split stay between my two home resorts since my points were spread out. I will be eligible to start a waitlist next week. It looks like a couple days are available here and there from the website view. Anyone had experience with Thanksgiving coming through in the past?

We went last year and the crowds honestly weren't as bad as expected. Going back this year to avoid cooking a big dinner and hosting!

We're at SSR right now from Wed-Sun Thanksgiving week (dedicated 2 bedroom)...hoping we get one of our waitlists instead as SSR is our least favorite. At least we have a room...

I got my waitlist for Animal Kingdom Kidani standard view studio two weeks ago.

I was shocked beyond belief that my waitlist came through for a standard view one bedroom at the Grand Floridian! You could have knocked me over with a feather!! So excited to spend 3 nights before our cruise to celebrate me and DH’s 25th wedding anniversary!

SSR pref studio came thru for us last year, beginning Friday after but I did see Thanksgiving come up on RAT

I was shocked beyond belief that my waitlist came through for a standard view one bedroom at the Grand Floridian! You could have knocked me over with a feather!! So excited to spend 3 nights before our cruise to celebrate me and DH’s 25th wedding anniversary!

Which cruise are you taking? We’re doing 2 nights (including Thanksgiving) before we cruise!

Did not get my waitlist but Kidani savannah came up for Fri and Sat so called and changed from SS preferred in a 1 bedroom. Was happy about this but still have a waitlist for BLT 1 bedroom so never know I'm hoping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter