Anyone had experience with adding

Melanie230

DIS Veteran
a person to your reservation?

Our situation is that our son (19) lives in Tyndall. Florida at Tyndall AFB. We aren't sure yet, but if he has a 3 day weekend when we go to Disney in September, he wants to join us since he won't have to take leave. He can purchase the Salute ticket at his base so he won't need a ticket. However we are staying at Pop Century with the Free Dining. We will be there from Thursday night through Wednesday night. He will only be there Thursday night maybe Friday mid day through Monday. He will have his car so I have to add him to our reservation, and I know we have to pay to park his car there. Anyone ever had something similar happen? I plan to call Disney this week to see what our options are.

a person to your reservation?

Our situation is that our son (19) lives in Tyndall. Florida at Tyndall AFB. We aren't sure yet, but if he has a 3 day weekend when we go to Disney in September, he wants to join us since he won't have to take leave. He can purchase the Salute ticket at his base so he won't need a ticket. However we are staying at Pop Century with the Free Dining. We will be there from Thursday night through Wednesday night. He will only be there Thursday night maybe Friday mid day through Monday. He will have his car so I have to add him to our reservation, and I know we have to pay to park his car there. Anyone ever had something similar happen? I plan to call Disney this week to see what our options are.

Once you check in at Pop, add him to your reserreservation. If you do it ahead of time, he will have to have the same package, tickets and dining, for the same amount of days as you. We've done this many times before. Not only will you have to pay to park his car you'll have to pay the extra adult charge which I think is $15 per night.

Once you check in at Pop, add him to your reserreservation. If you do it ahead of time, he will have to have the same package, tickets and dining, for the same amount of days as you. We've done this many times before. Not only will you have to pay to park his car you'll have to pay the extra adult charge which I think is $15 per night.

Ok great! Thanks for letting me know. His Salute ticket is so cheap, so we just decided to let him pick that up, and we will cover his food, and room!

We have a very similar situation that will happen this weekend. We are staying for 3 nights but our sun is coming to meet us to do Star Wars Galactic Nights. Thanks for the information.

Do it all the time and did it all the time with Free Dining. :thumbsup2

Just as @dansdad said, just tell them when you check in you will be adding him xxx nights. If he is your 3rd or 4th adult, you will also be charged an additional per night charge for him to stay. So in his case two fees per night; adult fee and car fee (if you already have 2 adults in room).

Since he is driving you have no issue, but as FYI for others ... my kids have flown in so when I get to the front desk I have them add him/her to Magical Express so they can take the bus to the hotel.

If they made the reservation before March 20 would son still have to pay for parking as he is being added to existing res?

If they made the reservation before March 20 would son still have to pay for parking as he is being added to existing res?

Good catch. If reservation was made before March 20th, then no parking fee.

Oh, good! I'm not the only one having this issue! dansdad, could I ask what device you're using? I can't figure out if it's a Fire issue, or if it's a problem with the programming.

Using Chrome on my phone which is running Android version 7.0.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter