Anyone got $54,000 I can borrow????

TnRobin

The prodical child
Just saw a resale for 900 points at OKW. Ah the damage I could do with that contract. Of course, I would have to sell my house to pay maintenance each year.

Link to resale

I wonder if that would be "Enough" points???

$60/point doesn't seem like a great price when you consider how large the contract is and the fact that they have already used all 2001 points (that they just received a month ago)! I think you could probably offer more like $50,000. Does that make it more affordable? :)

Lisa

I agree, the price should be around $58-$58.50 per point!

Now, if we all pool our pins together and sell them, we'd have enough for Robin's 900 points and some spending money left over :p

We have a considerable amount of points and they are not enough! The DCL eats away alot of our points and we like taking 2 - 10 day trips a year!

No matter how many you have, it's never enough!:)

Looked in all my petty cash jars we have accumulated over the years and never seem to get around to using. Sure enough, there must be 54,000 in all of them...pennies that is.

You know, TnRobin, dvcreg posted a thread a couple of days ago about the power of pina coladas.

It may be time to mix up an extra large batch and start negotiating! ;)

900 more DVC points....aaaaahhhh!

Of course it's not "enough"....enough would be a Grand Villa for 365 days a year!

Sorry TNRobin, if I had the $54,000 to spare those points would be mine!

I don't believe enough points is possible.

Janette is right, there is no such thing as "enough points"!:D
I saw that too, but we are building a new log home, so money will be really tight for awhile! Our dream is to have enough points to stay in a 2 bedroom at OKW for January, February and March!

That's in addition to the $2871.00 a year for maintenance!! That's enough of a reason for me not to buy 900 pts.

Maybe between all of us we could come up wtih the money and then figure out some way to share it! Wouldn't that be a nightmare!!!!!

... Let's seeee...

Loan you the money... or buy the points myself !! Decisions,decisions...Yeah right,we're both dreaming :-}

Hey, we could ALL chip in and buy it, and each year we could have one great big huge "dis" DVC party. Anyone care to figure out how many "rooms" we could get for those points.

LOL! We could reserve ALL the GVs at OKW for the month of January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter