Anyone going?

mrsgus06

<font color=royalblue>Drama Mama<br><font color=da
One of my daughters will be turning eight on Feb 17. We will be leaving on the 16th for 5 nights in Ft. Wilderness as a surprise birthday presant for her. We will be staying in a cabin for the first time in over a year as we usually take our camper. I have not learned to tow it without hubby and he is not going. However, it will still be like returning home because we all love the cedar smell of the cabins :goodvibes . Anyone else going that weekend? Only 11 more days and counting! :banana: :banana: :banana:

bigdisneydaddy, I laugh everytime I see your countdown as that is our last name also!

My family will be there that weekend. We are also celerbrating our daughters 9th birthday.

Peter

We will be there arriving on the 14th for 18 nights. We will be camping in our 5th wheel in full hookup site . Hey bigdisneydaddy and mrsgus06 my last nane is also Carter

I hope not, for your sakes! Have you seen my husbands family??/ :eek: :scared: :crazy: :crazy: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just kidding, I love my in laws!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter