Anyone Going to Toontown Reopening Tomorrow 3/19?

We’ll be there. Not on purpose, we were going anyway because it’s the beginning of spring break, but I’m happy to join the madness 😆 can’t wait to see it all.

The main goal tomorrow is to get my oldest a tigger tail though, since she just got her braces off after 3+ years! With any luck maybe the rest of the park will be less crazy…

We’ll be there. Not on purpose, we were going anyway because it’s the beginning of spring break, but I’m happy to join the madness 😆 can’t wait to see it all.

The main goal tomorrow is to get my oldest a tigger tail though, since she just got her braces off after 3+ years! With any luck maybe the rest of the park will be less crazy…
Excellent goal! Pooh Corner or Candy Palace usually has them!

Disney sucked us back in again. Not going for the reopening, but after our cruise next month, we added a couple of days onto our trip to go. We weren’t supposed to - 12 days at WDW in September was supposed to be our only Disney trip this year. But with Toon Town reopening, and Minnie and Mickeys Runaway Railway, and the D100 celebration…. We HAD to go. Especially while our DD is of prime Toon Town age.

Hope everyone has a great time! Looking forward to some reports.

Last edited:
Did they create a short cut into another land or is Toontown still a dead end?

I feel like it might be a 33/33/33 split between Indy, RotR and Toontown/MMRR. I guess we’ll find out!
That’s what I’m hoping for! I was going to change our reservation to CA because I thought rope drop at DL might be too crazy, but I think if we can survive the crowd at rope drop, everyone will disperse to the places we don’t want to be and leave us alone. 😂

We will be there, too! Not trying to get into Toontown when it first opens, though. Hoping Fantasyland will be quiet and we’ll see how crowded Toontown looks later.
That’s our plan as well… hoping everyone goes to TT, Indy and Rise. We want to ride Matterhorn and Big Thunder since they’re both going down in April.

Not sure if it’s true but I heard Toontown had a soft opening today.
Might have been media only earlier in the day, but was open to all guests in the evening.
The large grass areas (padded Astroturf) are very welcoming, and younger kids seemed to instinctively run on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter