Anyone going to FW June 16-28.......

dreaming4disney

Mouseketeer
My kids are starting to get excited.... we are leaving the night of their last day of school and staying for 12 days.. we have never stayed that long before or during the summer months, but we are willing to give it a try ;)

Of course our friends and family think we are crazy for going to Disney again, but we just can't help ourselves. It is such a fun place that we all can really enjoy. My DD is 9 this time, so I thought I would try the horseback riding with her.
I am bringing an 11 yr old Doberman with us and the heat does concern me. I am hoping we don't have any problems with the air conditiong in our rv. I was thinking I might bring a fan and crack the windows open a little just in case the air went off. Any other suggestions?

Ok, so am I the only one going to FW these days in June........ :confused3 I guess I will have the washers/dryers all to myself :rotfl:
Actually, I was hoping someone would reply to my concern about the heat and bringing pets. I am definately taking my dog, but I want to make sure I do everything I can to keep her safe in the heat.
Thanks

Well, we are packing up to go tomorrow with a 12 year old corgi. I've never had any trouble with the power or ac in the rv and since we aren't commando park types and are often popping back in I'm not too concerned even if the power does go off.

Man, I dread that long drive tomorrow. 30 minutes on the I-4--haha! :rotfl:

See y'all at the Fort!!

Be sure and say hello to Ms Sundee and everyone else at the campfire for us.

Scott

campingcorgi, I guess I will take the fan as a backup.
I hope you don't hit too much traffic ;) . Your so lucky being so close. We are 20 hrs away. :sad2: Funny though...we have driven a few times and have made it all the way to I-4 without any traffic and then just sat for 1-2 hours on that stretch.
Have a great trip

Scott,
I have yet to meet Ms Sundee- I hope I do this trip. Is she there only certain days of the week?

Yes, she typically is there Tuesday through Saturday. Ms Julie is there Sunday and Monday. Be sure and catch one of the bingo games, I think they start at 5PM on certain days. Of course you will have to watch out for MrsGus06, she is a bingo shark :rotfl:

Make sure you tell them all that the Yankee Carters said Howdy.

Scott

bigdisneydaddy said:
Yes, she typically is there Tuesday through Saturday. Ms Julie is there Sunday and Monday. Be sure and catch one of the bingo games, I think they start at 5PM on certain days. Of course you will have to watch out for MrsGus06, she is a bingo shark :rotfl:

Make sure you tell them all that the Yankee Carters said Howdy.

Scott

Bingo? This gives me an idea, I think I would like to have our family join in the FW planned activities. I know we post movie schedules, but does anyone know where I can get the activities list? :sunny:

You could try calling the bike barn @407-824-2742

or FW front desk (I dont recall that number)

Scott

Hi,

This is our first time there with the kids. We are actually anxious to go now. We actually just told our girls two days ago because we didn't want to get bugged to death for months.... :) We just don't know what to expect. This will be our first time camping for that long too. We just got our camper not long ago. We will actually be there on the 18th and are staying until 25th. We have to drive approx 15 hrs to get there we are from West Virginia. Anyway, have fun!! Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter