Anyone going to FW for Halloween?

BEV727

BEV727
We are going to FW from October 26-November 3, anyone else coming then? I already got my Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets for Halloween night, I am so excited. :cheer2: pirate: :dance3:

Not this year, we were just there for 2 weeks at Easter,but next year for sure. It is our favorite time of year to go. Have a great time.

Gonna be there the 24th - 29th, can't remember which day we're doing Mickey's .......

That's a great time to go. I.ve been to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween 3 times. It's so much fun.
Have Fun.

We were there last Oct. Lots of people had decorated their sites for Halloween it was awesome.

We will be there from 10/26-10/29. This is our first time going for Halloween. Do they do a cart parade like they do for 4th of July or trick or treating?
Is the Not- so- scary worth it?

I should be at the FT from the 30th - Nov 4th. A good Halloween night for me would be kicking back with a few brews and checking out the decorated sites. I'm not much for the bustle of the parties and parades.

I am planning for Halloween 2007. I was just at WDW in March and don't have anymore vacation left :sad2:

besides the year will give me time to get my list together, equipment added (such as the EZ shelter), get money saved up to have the car get a good maintance before hand, that type stuff :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter