• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to CKU-Nashville

czycropper

DIS Veteran
Hi Y'all:

It's been a while since I've been online (family things with sick/death) but my DH surprised me and registered me for CKU-Nashville in June to get away from it all :cheer2: Is anyone going from here?

czycropper---I knew nothing about it. Can you send some details? I live outside of Nashville and would love to go if I could work it out. Of course June is crazy between church camps and VBS!!
Karen aka TN Traveler

Go to www.creatingkeepsakes.com and you'll see all about CKU.

This will be my second CKU and it's a lot of fun. I think that it's full but I'm sure you can get on the waiting list. A friend of mine was one the waiting list for a CKU last year in Boston and was able to go.

Unfortunately, I heard that it's the same weekend as the Country Music Festival & a Nascar race so Nashville promises to be packed :)

Thanks for getting back w/me. If I've read this right it's only classes on how to do different techniques? I was hoping for another convention where I could go and buy more stuff. I went to the one in March and really had a good time. Found all kinds of neat paper and embellishments that we don't have arround here.
If it's the same week as Fan Far and then NASCAR race on top of it, Nashville will be NUTS! I'll just stay here in my little town and avoid Nashville like the plague that week! Thanks for the heads up.
Karen aka TN Traveler

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter